Dungeon Defenders Inspired game

I started creating the waves, Press G to start the wave.

@The_Kodex @GGSTUDIOS, has anyone been working on the game? I’ve been trying to fix some minor problems to no avail. Right now I’m working on a way to make a sensor detect when an enemy dies. And add to a counter. And I’m also working on waves.

1 Like

@The_KWASM Sorry for the severely late reply. I haven’t been working on the game recently due to it being the festive season and may in the next few days or so. Know that I’ll try to help whenever I next can.

I know I have the special move to add in as well as a lot of other things so I will try to add them in as well.

Also we need to talk about the “different class, different defences”. I’m not sure if we can / should do that as that would be a bit confusing and add a lot more work to do as well as materials. Any alternatives maybe?

@The_KWASM @ManiacPumpkin @GGSTUDIOS @spencertheball Masisve Update: The Paldain player is mainly done, and I have added the male counterpart to the Warlock in the game! This means we have that class now! Go check it out and more on the Crossed Sword Games Studios Announcement Forum.

1 Like

I missed a-lot, this is great work.

1 Like

Yeah, I probably won’t be active until school starts up next week sadly. Sorry I haven’t been able to do much with the game, I’ve had a lot of things I had to do over the holidays.

1 Like

I changed some things,
-The player dies when exiting the area/ touching an out of bounds object.
-The enemy gateways are ugly but more responsive to the player.
-The waves are a little bugged at the moment so give me time.
-Minor adjustments to 1-2

1 Like

@The_KWASM Awesome! I really like how the out of bounds area looks! I do think the levels need a bit of work but I’ll have a more detailed look at that after the sprites.

@ManiacPumpkin its fine, I was gone for a while too!

1 Like

The Purple Enemy gateways actually fade as in intended now, Just need a better paint job.

Capture d’écran, le 2020-12-30 à 11.31.40
I do like that

3 Likes

I cleaned up damage on the pathfinding monster, it also now shows it’s health via UI, (Which was there but didn’t have alpha).
Also I’m having a ton of trouble getting a kill counter, the 1-1 object or the spawner adds random amounts when it gets a kill signal.

1 Like

I also don’t know how to perfect the new Knife thrower because projectiles are hard to do when there are multiple character types.

1 Like

@The_KWASM I’ll work on the new enemy next time I go on my desktop, but I also have all the other classes to do so I’ll try my best

@The_KWASM @ManiacPumpkin I have done the rogue class! Both male and female have been added! Gonna put full update in my CSGS Update Forum

1 Like

I hope you and the Devs have a great time working on it, I’ve never heard of dungeon defenders so it will be great!

4 Likes

Thanks (THANKSTHANKS)

1 Like

@The_KWASM I have done the rogue class now and have about 2 others to do, but before I move onto that the new “knife thrower” enemy I was thinking should be changed.

I was thinking maybe to an evil Orc Mage or something or possibly a shadow wraith. Also we should add in goblin contraptions as well.

2 Likes

welp back from my break

2 Likes

Hello There @GGSTUDIOS ! Make sure to check out the game and The Official new Crossed Sword Games Announcement Forum for more information on the updates!

The Game:

The Forum:

1 Like

Awesome keep up thy great work!

1 Like