Flowlab Times (News)

Sources: Not worth dieing, August, Cycles cant find the behavior link :frowning:

Hey @Frost do you mind if you do an article that includes some scoops on some Crossed Sword Game Studios projects? In my announcement and updates forum Iโ€™ve been sharing updates on 2 of my games The Guardians of Winterglow (a collaboration) and The new Combat Car Adventures Reboot. For more information, see here:

1 Like

cool ill get to it in the next issue

1 Like

Thanks dude, really appreciate it :+1:t5:

1 Like

thanks for the spot in the article!

2 Likes

hey this is a cool topic i like it!

1 Like

Hey! Do you think you could maybe mention DoM or S-14 in an article? I have plenty of threads on them (check out my profile) and this site!

2 Likes

This is really neat Iโ€™m might request one of my games soon.

ok i can get on that when you tell me it

I donโ€™t want to pester you about anything, but you did mention something about a few mini game jams popping up on the forums and I wanted to say that I made a small discussion about it here: Sans7657โ€™s Game Jam (January 2nd - January 9th)
If you wanted to write about that like maybe the winner or something.

1 Like

ok i will tell frost

Here add this jam here Advertisement want to support me by joining or telling your friends about the GrimProductionZ Remembrance Game Jam! Click the link here: GrimProductionZ Remembrance Game Jam! Definitely not clickbait or anything

can the next paper have my new game called galaxy blast (in progress btw) in it?

Ill see what i can do

1 Like

For all of you looking for the next article it will be posted in the new form.

1 Like