Ghost Gunner - Dev Log

YOOOOOOOO FINALLY!!

2 Likes

you can still shoot while in the pause menu which means you can very easily cheese most fights

I uh, think I crashed the game (。_。)

This isn’t a screenshot, this is a GIF.
adadadsadad

But the game’s great! I’m excited that it’s finally released!
It’s a lot of fun and looks fantastic, at least until you enter purgatory.

3 Likes

Why is this ghost killing off it’s kind for candy when it has a gun that infinitely fires it.

3 Likes

yo i just beat the game and it’s great!

2 Likes

hey, so for some reason my score isn’t showing up on the leaderboard at all(for context i got 38)

1 Like

Did you enter the editor at any point?

2 Likes

oh, yeah, i accidentaly entered the editor once, guess i’l do it again

Yeah that would break it to keep it fair

@paisleypug what’s the cheese potential with the pause menu? None of the gameplay actually pauses so I’m not sure what I’m missing.

@BradenS It’s a bit early to say much but I do have some ideas for what I could add to the game. Also I wanted to do right click to reload but I made the game on a chromebook so it was wonky. I’ll probably add it in for people using an actual mouse though.

@glowbug what on earth did you do to get that absolutley insane gif? I’ve never seen that lol. The Gauntlet mode is a little wonky in some spots so I’ll definitely update it soon.

I’m so glad you all are enjoying the game!

3 Likes

While paused the player can’t take damage

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the space bar be an easier one for reload on Chromebook?

1 Like

ooh yea spacebar would also work great

1 Like

@paisleypug noted. I’ll get to working on that when I can.

@Pixel_Name1 choosing a key for the reload was weirdly tough for me. I wanted to keep most of the keys close by but space might be better. I’ll test it out later.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-10-21 9.56.11 AM
I think i broke it XD

1 Like

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? If you know what triggered this then let me know so I can get right to fixing that.

3 Likes

How are they defeating so many ghosts!?!?

1 Like

Yeah picking the right keys for games are weird.

1 Like

:sparkles: Talent :sparkles: jk XD

What’d you do then ?

1 Like