** HEADS UP! FORUM CHANGES COMING **

@grazer I can’t thank you enough for this overhaul!

@grazer just a quick question

Why is my name Ramshacklegamestudi1
instead of Ramshacklegamestudos?

Hey, it may be an issue with a username length limit. I just bumped it it, so hopefully if you log out and back in that will fix it.

thx @grazer for the amazing overhaul (also is it possible to change your name in the new forum?)

for some reason my avatar isn’t updating on the forums.

hey @F3Art to change to your new profile you have to go to the place where you can see every team your in hope this help-glitch

@glitchyrus that’s what i did. maybe it takes a while?

just realized the sames happening to me too @grazer is this a bug?

@glithctyrus just log out and back in, it should work after that. reload the page after you log in too.

Enjoying the new forum so far. I was never really a fan of Vanilla, plus, Discourse has a dark mode theme, so no more burning my eyes at 3am.

@F3Art & @glithctyrus - I see your avatars just fine, it can take a few minutes to propagate the changes everywhere.

@Mhx_Aîr how do you change it to dark mode. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the discussion.

@ManiacPumpkin

:gear: Preferences: [Interface]
Theme [Dark/graceful/Light]

2 Likes

@Mhx_Aîr, wow, thanks.

So… Here we are.

I like it, good move @grazer !

1 Like

I liked how it was before. I want it to stay like that. It just deleted all of my messages. I want them back.

Can you please please PLEASE change it back?

Hey @TommyPL - welcome back :slight_smile:

You’re hilarious!

Changing it back, though your messages would be revived (I’m not sure how they disappeared), it isn’t a good move for the forum. Discourse is probably the best thing that happened for the forums, and I think a lot of us would agree to not go back.

Yeah, there’s no going back to the old Vanilla forums - those were hot garbage. Your messages should still be here though @TommyPL, I migrated them all over. The only things that didn’t get migrated were the profile pics and some post formatting and picture uploads.

2 Likes