I dunno, flowlab be kinda sus tho

@spencertheball Incredibly blury.

@Gamer20 sorry, but I can’t even read the images, lol.

Back to my poll, Flowlab was ejected.

Flowlab was not the Imposter

Bro you guys should have voted for @GalaxianGames because he jumped into a vent.
What am I doing to myself? :joy:

1 Like

Wait, a minute. It’s too late to vote now, Flowlab was ejected. Next emergency meeting will be sometime today. Start gathering evidence and choose wisely, there is an imposter among us.

1 Like

Why is my name red and why does i have a vent button when I’m next to vent :wink:

1 Like

EMERGENCY MEETING

• GrimProductionZ
  • ManiacPumpkin
  • GalaxianGames
  • Gamer20
  • spencertheball
  • glithctyrus
  • GGSTUDIOS

0 voters

Who we voting it now, there still is an imposter among us. (IDK why I keep making these, but it’s fun.)

1 Like

What if the real Impostor was @grazer all long?

There is 1 @grazer among us

I wouldn’t actually tag Grazer cause i’m not sure how much work he is currently working on, maybe tagging him to a role playing topic isn’t a very much good idea, but I can’t really blame you since that is the proper way of saying someone’s name, I made a habit of tagging every name I said, but I try to limit it to Grazer’s name since he doesn’t need extra notifications, but someone should ask him if we would like to be apart of this, lol.

YO me he you said we so you me he*

@GrimProductionZ, you might want to arrange your words into a more readable sentence, lol.

@grazer If your doing work,sorry for interrupting,but do you want to join in?

THE AUTO CORRECT IS SO DUMB. I dont even know what i was trying to say LOL

Has anyone even attempted at this again or…

Lol just saw this discussion now, yeah that would be an awesome project but i have so many games under development that it’s going to take a while before i even attempt this lol goodluck to all those who did

So its seems that @GrimProductionZ won the vote and they’re getting ejected.

Anyways, I know that @ManiacPumpkin has seen this, but just for all of us to see it, @glithctyrus made his own murder mystery game in this thread. I think he posted earlier about how nobody saw his thread, so I am just going to let you guys know here, especially since we were discussing an Among Us style game, while glith was making a murder mystery.

GrimStudioZ was the imposter

Victory (For the crew mates)

Game Try my game please tell me what you think. If you are an experienced coder and have some tweaks you would like to make send me the Url of your edited version of my game and I’ll decide whether or not I would like to include the tweaks you made. I am also currently working on changing the animations from still frames to constant frames instead of the legs moving right when you move left it will be a wheel spinning. The first one I have finished and am going to give properties later on is the shield that will block kill projectiles while you do the parkour which will overall make the game much harder and fun to play instead of the boring jump jump jump type of game it is right now.