I have a review YT series!

Sorry episode one is where i review my own game i figured i shouldn’t do that but anyways heres the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5bPXI2yvc&t=6s

I have no subcribers i would be happy if you did! :smiley:

1 Like

in the first episode i see the code i will now be seeing the code last

Suggestion for improvement; Use a voice, or edit in some words on screen. People find it boring to watch you try type for 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Welp i guess i can’t make an idea and keep it

I would be honored if you made an episode off of DoM @8-bit_Studio!

It’s a good thing that people see you’re idea and are inspired to do the same.

3 Likes

You won 3 Flowjams?

RIP

I was going to do something similar but play the game and give some decent feed backs and advice and have a rating from @ManiacPumpkin because he cool like dat

ok i i’ll do my voice or edit XD i dunno what to do rn

Episode 2 will be Ramshacklegamestudios game: DoM!!!

just talk about what you like about the game, and what you think should be improved… pretty much just say what you would write as you play

theres a editer so im editing rn

That’s right! :slight_smile: I participated in 4 and won 3.
If I’m not mistaken.

Hey! the video is processing get ready to watch!!! :smiley:

Here it is people (and improved!!)
https://youtu.be/VZZ3NpKT_b4

The zombies sure do love having spasms.

ikr (THIS IS NOT A SPAM 202020 THING)

Dang…shirly normally has dialog when you attempt to punch her…and also has extra dialog if you go up to her and press enter

Also were still trying to figure out why the INFECTED (NOT ZOMBIES GOD DAMMIT) twitch so much lol

the collectibles are ammo magazines for your shotgun

1 Like
Unrelated Post

They’re kind of zombie-like, so the twitching would sort of make sense. Probably would affect gameplay when they spaz out though.
(I’m not calling them zombies, you’ve already established that they are not. Creator’s words are final.)

Anyways, for me to actually be on topic with this discussion, maybe you would like to review this game. I have not watched any video-type reviews, so I would like to see what you would like to come up with.

1 Like