Meet Flow-chan!

I respect that, I was just wary about how the character might later be portrayed…

18 might be legal, but still way too young for me.

6 Likes

Nobody is suggesting that you’re going to date her, nor any of the underage users of flowlab. 18 is just the perfect age to fit between young users and adult users without controversy. Most anime characters are at the late stage of high school. It’s just a recurring common trope.

3 Likes

I personally was just worried it would be an official Flowlab mascot. I don’t really care what people do in their games as long as it’s respectable, and since this is just for a game, I’m okay with that. Thank you for the responses:)

5 Likes

I don’t think many here realized that was a joke with how many simps there are nowadays.

2 Likes

patrick

5 Likes

I think it’s the fact that she is 18 is what worries me since she is legal and I’m sure someone will make something bad of it.
I’m not saying probably anyone on here would do it, but future users might end up making some interesting fan art or something.

Mebslime didn’t quote it, but I suggested if she was more child like than actual high school since it would be more family friendly, but if you are looking for something to also appeals to older users could be tricky without anything going wrong. At least I’ve seen many fan bases of anime based characters and things don’t end up going well down the road.

Which was the only reason I ever said anything about it cause I’m sure someone would abuse this. Again, probably none of you, but maybe future users or trolls.

4 Likes

I really think that most people (not all, go away haters) thought it was not a joke. If I had realized, I wouldn’t have been crashing this simp party.

3 Likes

Your first post made it seem like she was gonna be the official mascot. So I just got worried for future references.

6 Likes

Making her below 18 and someone making NSFW would be even worse tbh, but you can’t stop that from happening on the internet. The special internet rule states that everything can be a victim. Even the Microsoft Word paperclip. Having her be 18 is the exact best spot so she’s not too old to relate for young users, and not too young to be a concern for older users.

As for people taking it seriously, I figured they would have caught onto the satire at the part of grazer being a female vtuber, but I guess people can’t tell a joke is a joke through text alone. I could be a writer for The Onion if you all fell for that one.

4 Likes

Here comes the storm of replies…

2 Likes

Words of advice:

If Grazer didn’t announce it, it’s not official.

10 Likes

Any older users who needs a simp icon shouldn’t be on a family-friendly platform in my opinion.

1 Like

There’s one mod, so that’s why everyone took the one mod seriously. If you, mhx air or grazer announces anything, I assume it to be true, since you three seem to be very with it and coordinated.

2 Likes

Jokes aren’t really that easy to spot on the Internet, especially since you can’t see the facial expressions or hear the tone of voice of the jokester. Thank you guys for clearing that up a bit more.

Still, I (partially) stand by my point. I would explain a little bit more in depth, but right now it is really late in my time zone, and I need sleep. XD

6 Likes

I actually did take this kind of serious since he is the only moderator on flowlab.

Plus when he said flowchan was gonna be grazers vtuber character I thought he was being legit and grazer was on board with it. Call me that “r/wooosh” or whatever, but it never went through my mind to seem like a joke. Or I never took it as one.

7 Likes

I’m glad that all got resolved, I’m leaving before some snide comments get made.

1 Like

@PixelPizza and @JR01 are also mods, here and the discord, if you didn’t already know btw

4 Likes

Oh…

I was always told you were the only mod on here. I figured the discord had many mods since it appears to have many more members than the forums, but I never suspected the forums to have multiple.

3 Likes

Well then…

6 Likes

I always wanted jr to be a mod, he’s a respectable kind of guy.

6 Likes