Meet Flow-chan!

I second this, I was actually going to request that JR_01 be made a mod before that bombshell dropped

6 Likes

Well good to know you’re all easy to fool, as if I didn’t pull jokes every single flowjam. Food and Fun, classic example. If you guys thought grazer was gonna host the next flowjam as an anime girl, hoo boy do I have a lot of leverage for the next prank then. I’m 5 for 5 on successful pranks.

2 Likes

Apparently information is not as easily spread as one thinks, nobody knew.

2 Likes

Like I said, I’m totally on board with the idea and even made the first fan art, I think. But after some thinking I didn’t want this character to fall into categories that it shouldn’t be, that was just my main concern.

3 Likes

I… Like jr more now.
(This is a joke)

1 Like

I meaaannnnnnn…
grazer

3 Likes

It’s not a prank if you start a civil war.

2 Likes

You have been gone on the forums for like ever, then to come back, resolve the otc incident, then start saying new stuff about a new anime mascot so of course I was gonna take you seriously since I never knew you as someone to make jokes or anything like that.
Now if someone like mebslime said it, I would have recognized it, but not someone as you, especially since I never said anything to you until now.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, nothing NSFW is planned for Flow-chan. She’s just flowlab’s unofficial gag cheerleader character. There have been several jokes of a flowlab-chan over the years, but after seeing it brought up in the flowjam discord again, I figured it was time to flip the switch and sketch an official design for this recurring inside joke. That’s all she is.

2 Likes

I’m actually a phantom moderator. I’m very busy irl but I’m always around here and the flowjam discord if someone seriously needs it. I was the one that requested JR and Pizza get promoted since I personally talk to them daily over the last few years and I both trust and respect them as main pillars of the flowlab community.

1 Like

I know nothing NSFW is planned, but the trolls are probably thinking otherwise. I know no one on here would do something like that considering only like five people on here like anime. From what I’ve heard.
But it’s those trolls I’m mainly worried about.

2 Likes

You can’t really stop trolls, but if you see NSFW posted on the forums, they will be dealt with seriously.

5 Likes

Does he really think that we thought an official Flowlab OnlyFans was on the way or something? lol

4 Likes

When there are people like that everywhere, it’s not out of the realm of possibility, as my previous list of people who opposed the idea discloses.

1 Like

I figured for anyone that doesn’t know me, since I don’t actually post on the forums, grazer, JR, and I share a similar level of humor and tolerance of freedoms on the forums, with Pizza being the actually mature one. Remember to treat flowlab like a home or school with your friends, and try not to fight, start conspiracy theories, or badmouth users a lot in your secret discussions. We’re all here to get along, make games, and have a good time on flowlab. Whether we joke around, or take stuff seriously, life is rough, so remember to laugh and chill out over the small things.

5 Likes

I’m just gonna say this:

A character in any game is not restricted by age, mostly for the game type they are making. For example Splatoon uses kid like characters for paintball war game and to appeal to a demographic. The character here is displayed as a teenage gamer girl who ressembles the art style of a character in a game that Mhx is using for this game, which is Mona from Wario Ware Inc. And I dont think I need to mention characters like from Doki Doki, Zelda, Pokemon, ect.

Any other personifications of what these characters is a fandom and a opinion. Anything inappropriate actually needs to flagged and mentioned to Grazer or to a moderator.

As well as anything to Flowlab itself, such as design, make, logo, and even… identity should be justified by Grazer himself.

4 Likes

I don’t view it as that, this is a proffesional website where there are school teachers, proffesional devs and more… Which is the entire reason the otc got perma muted… Unless you’re saying that isn’t true.

1 Like

I believe it was actually flag muted by mass flagging from tons of users, to stop the fighting and arguing. grazer and I never really read flags since there are literally hundreds of them in the inbox. We take personal messaged reports that need serious action seriously, however. That’s why I actually posted for once. Usually I’m not needed, and we let the user ecosystem handle itself. You now have an entire Off-Topic section of the forums, so you got a massive upgrade.

3 Likes

Grazer is also the one to inspire me to give up on everything else and pursue game design as an occupation. I try to take that quite seriously, even though I know many of you treat me as a joke.

1 Like

That reminds me of this one Grazer quote:

(This is a joke, of course)

3 Likes