Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

Really? I personally don’t like rain very much, unless it’s along with frigid cold and wind.

The rain’s great + I refuse to believe you’re a real person if you only like it with the frigid cold and wind. Pack it up chatgpt

3 Likes

Opinions on the Hurrian Hymns?

• I am the #2 Hurrian Hymn fan (@overseether_author is #1). I have listened to most Hurrian Hymns and I know they are the peak of music. If the Hurrian Hymns have no fans I must be dead
  • I’ve listened to a few Hurrian Hymns and they are peak
  • Listened to a few and they’re pretty good
  • Listened to one or two and they’re peak
  • Listened to one or two and they’re pretty good
  • I’ve only heard about Hurrian Hymn No. 6 THERE’S MORE??
  • What is a hurrian hymn
  • Listened to a few and they aren’t great
  • Listened to a few and they are horrible
  • Listened to around two and I don’t like hurrian hymns
  • Listened to around two and I hate hurrian hymns
  • Listened only to Hurrian Hymn No. 6 and I hate it
0 voters
1 Like

not me making an entirely new music genre just for my garbage lol

2 Likes

THE PRIME MINISTER OF MESSYBEDLAND HAS OFFICIALLY RECOVERED FROM DEPRESSION:
“I CAN CRY AGAIN AND I NO LONGER WANNA JUMP OUT MY BEDROOM WINDOW WOOOOO” - the prime minister of messybedland (me)

I MIGHT DO A BIT MORE STUFF WITH THE COUNTRY NOW THAT I DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS EXCEPT THE ANXIETY WHICH I’M USED TO AND AM BOTHERING TO RECOVER FROM NOW THAT I’VE RECOVERED FROM DEPRESSION :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: I’LL ALSO MAYBE POST A BIT MORE FREQUENTLY IF I HAVE IDEAS (i usually don’t lol)

I CRIED TODAY BY THE WAY :tada::tada: I FELT ACTUAL SADNESS :tada::tada: MY SADNESS TURNED INTO TRUE HAPPINESS WHEN I FELT THE TEARS COME OUT OF MY EYES! TEARS THAT NEVER CAME OUT UNTIL NOW!!! I’M SMILING WHILE WRITING THIS I’M ACTUALLY SO HAPPY :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada: MY MENTAL HEALTH IS SIMPLY TOO STRONG I CAN GET THROUGH ANYTHING IF I TRY HARD ENOUGH :tada::tada::tada: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

I LAUGHED AND I SMILED AT THIS GUYS I LOVE NOT BEING DEPRESSED

4 Likes

I saw that video!

4 Likes

idk what it is with my brain but i’m terrible at things in school and really good at home. e.g.
french at school: un, deux… tres… idk anymore lol
french at home: mon premier langue est anglais mais j’aime assez la français
like why does this happen with nearly every subject. is there like a psychological reason for this

2 Likes

It’s like the situation I have where I know something really well but forget everything about it as soon as somebody asks me about it.

3 Likes

i’ve literally been recording from a whatsapp microphone that i traffick to google drive which i upload to bandlab and then i put a bad drum machine behind it, it’s literally so funny. also i’m literally whispering into the microphone because it’s usually like 3am when i record them and i don’t wanna wake anyone up :sob::sob: ALSO THE ONLY ONE I RECORDED AT LIKE 3 OR 4PM PICKED UP SOUNDS FROM MY BED THAT ALSO COVERED SOME OF THR VOCALS SO I’M TRYING TO LIKE TRY AND MAKE THAT SEEM SLIGHTLY INTENTIONAL?? like call me mojang bc it’s not a bug it’s a feature. the only song that’s not like this is Hurrian Hymn No. 37 which was recorded on the 4th of december 2023. also the future songs are literally going to be venting about my problems mainly written when i was experiencing them. like imagine hearing me whisper lyrics about how bad people treat me and how i want to jump out of my bedroom window over like a 0/10 beat made on a drum machine it’d literally be so funny

1 Like

late night thoughts:

• do you think rihanna remembers she makes music
  • i think i have controversial music opinions i literally liked and still like friday by rebecca black and i might be the only person in the world who actually liked taylor swift’s new album
  • i should add more avril lavigne songs to my playlist it’s a crime i only have like 13
  • my friends are leaving me and forgetting about me. they’re leaving me behind. sometimes it feels like we’re more acquaintances than friends
  • he was a sk8er boi! she said see you l8er boi! he wasn’t good enough for her!
  • god 2000s music was fire
  • god 2010s music was fire
  • god 2020s music is fire i love being in the present
  • god my life suckz
  • my friends do not like me
  • is it normal for me to instantly go back to having terrible social anxiety when i tried to be my most authentic self and one of my “friends” called me super annoying
  • i literally called it 2 of my friends are acting SUPER weird and nearly all of my table suspects they have a crush on eachother i literally called it lol
  • today in my maths class my teacher said “30 seconds have gone” bc we were doing smth and someone said “NO! THAT’S NOT SIGMA” and it’s the second funniest thing i’ve ever heard
  • the funniest thing i’ve ever heard is someone in my class (main class not maths) (so basically just my form iyk what i mean idk lol) singing happy birthday to his friend and going “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOYF- I MEAN MY BEST FRIEND” i’m giggling thinking about it now
  • i kinda wanna see peppa pig sing avril lavigne
  • like complicated or smth
  • maybe “what the heII” from her 2011 album
  • or “smile” from the same album it’d be so funny to hear her swear
  • OMG NO “ROCK N ROLL” FROM HER 2015 ALBUM YEA PEPPA SINGS “ROCK N ROLL” BY AVRIL LAVIGNE IT’D BE SO FUNNY
  • wildest dreams by taylor swift
  • i loved the 2010s maybe it’s bc i was like 3 and the music was good and i didnt have any mental health issues i was actively aware of
  • social anxiety was there since day 1 thanks social anxiety
  • if the whole world is against me my social anxiety is against the world it will never leave me
  • i’ve just posted a few things on my whatsapp status about how bad of a mental state i was in at a school trip. the few pictures i took were a bit dark, eg:
    trash can - how i viewed myself
    river - what i wanted to jump in
    close-up of river - i was so close to jumping in at this point
    war memorial - just death really. something that i wanted.
    i don’t want to go too deep into it rn
  • the british monarchy are basically just the british kardashians they’re literally just rich ppl at this point
  • i love not being depressed
2 Likes

That’s good.

2 Likes

irl i often like to joke that i kill children in my basement & i’m like a heartless monster but my nan just killed a spider that i found in the shower and ran away from & i’ve been incredibly sad since

2 Likes

You see, me an the spiders have a mutual fear of each other. As log as they stay out of sight I don’t mind, and I’ll be incredibly paranoid if I see one in a room. But the second on touches me, it’s getting punted to the mood.

3 Likes

I’m fine with spiders as long as they don’t wear black lipstick and turn into helicopters

2 Likes

I’m fine with spiders as long as they don’t exist.

2 Likes

I do not know why, but even though I know that Spiders are just like any other animal, I am immensely scared of them. Spiders specifically, I’m fine with other species classified. as “bugs”.

2 Likes

Yea that’s called arachnophobia.

2 Likes

Sighs

I scream like it’s my last minute on Earth whenever I see a spider, lol.

3 Likes

I have melissophobia.

3 Likes