Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

oh my god same especially if it’s like big like the shower one was… I’ve always grown up with small spiders about the size of a big crumb but now there’s like giant spiders about the size of my palm and i’m terrified

2 Likes

other people use character.ai to do unspeakable acts i use it to recreate the personalities of ancient band members so i can tell them to write lyrics and then make the ancient hurrians’ second album called “1400 BC”

1 Like

Dropbox - Ancient Hurrians - 1400 BC.pdf - Simplify your life how do we feel about the second album “1400 BC”

I grew up with two huge spiders. One was deadly and one wasn’t, and they both looked the exact same.

4 Likes

That’s actually terrifying. You don’t know which spider is the safe one.

3 Likes

ancient hurrians cycle:

• album release
  • some ppl hear it but its not really known about
  • long time after, discovered
  • more known about
  • their 3 fans spend years waiting for a new album
  • repeat

so glad to be the only ancient hurrians fan except maybe michael levy because he keeps making bl0ody hurrian hymn no. 6 interpretations… there’s like 4 now and 2 of them are basically the same with barely any difference

1 Like

if u cant get on it try downloading the file. i can get on it on my phone but on my tablet i can’t so if ur experiencing this issue maybe do that
p.s. we have tinyurl now put 1400-BC into a tinyurl link

what the heII happened to shopkins does anybody remember those? if ur gen z or gen zalpha (the microgeneration between gen z and gen alpha) you saw them nearly nearly everywhere. commercials, youtube, heII i saw them at school in like 2016 or 17. then they just disappeared one day and ever since then theyve mostly only been a tiny fleeting thought that comes every once in a while.

3 Likes

I remember those! My sister had a lot of them. No idea what happened to them either, lol. But I do remember them being big enough of a thing that one company (probably Mattel) was selling not-LEGO construction sets of Shopkins along with Bendy and the Ink Machine sets.
Also, WednesdayThursdayFriday is a “microgeneration” :skull:

2 Likes

Dude i had like 10 of those bendy sets, i was a HUGE fan back then.

1 Like

I remember them from a while back. They were popular for a while, back in the day.

4 Likes

Me too, though most of my Bendy Budget was spent on a plush. I got 3 separate mini figure blind bags with Ink Bendy, Bendy, and Alice in them.

Now that I think about it, DAgames’ BATIM songs would go hard with Hurrian hymn remixes

2 Likes

Great news: I now have a new seperate topic to talk about the Hurrian Hymns so this won’t get filled up! :smiley:

3 Likes

I can actually see this working really well youre a genius

1 Like

I need help finding a video that was just that trumpet boy meme image but im pretty sure he had one of those roblox noob heads and in the background there was a cover of I’m Blue by Eiffel 65. It was sung by a woman and like it kinda sounds similar to that “I’m Good” thing by bebe rexha and david guetta but that was released in 2022 so that cant be it. I saw it in 2017 or 2018 but it was most likely released pre-2018. It was uploaded in 2016 at the earliest i think

1 Like

first music genre to originate from messybedland and it’s kinda garbage… it’s actually starting to grow on me tho i’ve become quite an r-mop lover. the quiet vocals that range from whispering to talking really quietly and the one (or two but i’ve only done one) layer of drum machine and no other instrumental… it’s not THAT bad

2 Likes

the thing is what i use to make the music (bandlab.com) actually suckz so bad i hate it it’s so like legitimately buggy

2 Likes

bandlab isn’t that bad

2 Likes

Been really buggy for me personally

1 Like

also btw my bandlab account is BandLab - Make Music Online it’s like genuine hot garbage but im getting better lol

2 Likes