Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

Wasn’t there another one called buddy smash? Or was that one not submitted?

Edit: I found it https://flowlab.io/game/play/2207207 but I still have no idea if it was submitted.

2 Likes

This is the kindest thing I have ever seen here! You even got the ones from a long time ago!

4 Likes

yo @JaneWind did you make the art yourself, the bomb looks exquisite

5 Likes

I agree I like the walking animation!

1 Like

I think it was supposed to be submitted, but I don’t think he/she wanted to because it doesn’t look like it was intended for the subject ravenous, but it’s the thought that counts and I feel like it should have a chance!

1 Like

No, i didn’t. I was making this clear here:

But the countdown timer and everything else is either kenney 1 bit edited or by me

I’m allowed to use it though and when i saw it i knew it was perfect for the prototype lol

4 Likes

Really good game mechanic though it’s really epic!

3 Likes

Here’s the voting form:

Read the desc so you know what to do on your own game.
Or read it here: Vote on the post-flowjam games. For your own game, vote only 5s, as I can’t think of a better way to make it balanced.

Braden asked me to make this since he doesn’t know forms too well. Have fun playing all the games.

@KaptainChris @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @JaneWind @Teaslee @Pixel_Name1 @Truce2017 @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment

6 Likes

ummmmm, can I not vote on my game?

2 Likes

It would be a little weird if I did

2 Likes

read the form desc

2 Likes

alright cool, for some reason I though Ravenous was the name of my game and put 5’s then at the end I saw mine, and I smacked myself

2 Likes

Voted! :slight_smile:

I loved frogspawn, the bomb one (I can’t look at the name now since I already submitted, but it was made by MoneyPenney), and bloodlust :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hey hey! Is it in best to less best?

2 Likes

1 is bad, 5 is good
it’s just like flowjam rating

2 Likes

oh no, I was talking bout 00T’s response

2 Likes

Heheh no comment

1 Like

hehehehhehehehehehehhe

2 Likes