Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

Suspense

7 Likes

Ayo @Beheaded_man do you approve of my game. Took your advice and improved on my art and all the sprites and stuff is made by me with some help as shown on the credits, Do you approve?

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the ratings!!!

4 Likes

High hopes for everyone!

3 Likes

Hello everyone who is participating. Can you all please post the link to your game down below just to make sure I have everyone. There will then be a voting form created once everyone has submitted.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Wasn’t there another one called buddy smash? Or was that one not submitted?

Edit: I found it https://flowlab.io/game/play/2207207 but I still have no idea if it was submitted.

2 Likes

This is the kindest thing I have ever seen here! You even got the ones from a long time ago!

4 Likes

yo @DeDexter did you make the art yourself, the bomb looks exquisite

5 Likes

I agree I like the walking animation!

1 Like

I think it was supposed to be submitted, but I don’t think he/she wanted to because it doesn’t look like it was intended for the subject ravenous, but it’s the thought that counts and I feel like it should have a chance!

1 Like

No, i didn’t. I was making this clear here:

But the countdown timer and everything else is either kenney 1 bit edited or by me

I’m allowed to use it though and when i saw it i knew it was perfect for the prototype lol

4 Likes

Really good game mechanic though it’s really epic!

3 Likes

Here’s the voting form:

Read the desc so you know what to do on your own game.
Or read it here: Vote on the post-flowjam games. For your own game, vote only 5s, as I can’t think of a better way to make it balanced.

Braden asked me to make this since he doesn’t know forms too well. Have fun playing all the games.

@KaptainChris @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @DeDexter @Teaslee @Pixel_Name1 @Truce2017 @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment

6 Likes

ummmmm, can I not vote on my game?

2 Likes

It would be a little weird if I did

2 Likes

read the form desc

2 Likes

alright cool, for some reason I though Ravenous was the name of my game and put 5’s then at the end I saw mine, and I smacked myself

2 Likes