Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

Just to make sure is my game in?

2 Likes

If anyone of you guys win what would you guys do with the indie? just curious!

I would invite everyone who participated to a team and work on a team together

2 Likes
1 Like

changed the name of my game to frogspawn, took me a solid 10 mins searching how to change it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I saw it a long time ago and I thought it was really good and I like the game and how it’s played now! Upgrade, Frogs :frowning: , more upgrades, and then more frog go bye :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Still after all those frogs the game is still really good!

1 Like

Braden sure knows how to make suspense!

2 Likes

I would make all of my games better for release.To add things like lore, bigger games, create teams with my friends, and make tons of more games for everyone out there!

2 Likes

Cool
(RandoHappyText)

1 Like

Getting Indie wouldnt really help with that, sure it would give you more items, but there arent that many restrictions anyway

1 Like

when do the results come out?

2 Likes

Yes, but more items can always let you add more detail to a game, which can make a game better in lots of ways.

1 Like

That isn’t necessarily true… take Jr 01’s game 1 for example

4 Likes

there’s some really good games made without indie out there.
It’s all about practice and experience, not having an indie subscription, that makes some people so amazing at flowlab.

4 Likes

yup 100% agree, haha, I used to be like you, like, only a month ago, I think the OG’s can confirm, lemme seeif I can get the post

3 Likes

Found it

4 Likes

If you have the indie and make a new game over the limit of sprites and games do you keep it if your indie ends? Just a random question.

2 Likes

Yes, you do get to keep it.

2 Likes

Epic
(RandoReliefText)

2 Likes

sorry for the delay everyone, ratings will start later tomorrow when I am off school

9 Likes