Starblast Finale

Oh yeah I forgot I made a working minute/second timer for deadline.

So there’s also that

1 Like

But Why?

@CrimsonBlackGames Can I Start A Seires Of Starblast?

btw I Like The Mobile One (thats on the play store)

Feel free to take a stab at your own :slight_smile:

Ok, Thanks! (2020020202020)

Hey @CrimsonBlackGames, did you see my review of Starblast Finale yet?

1 Like

I did, and I may change a couple things and ask for a rewrite if you don’t mind

3 Likes

New music, new menu progression, etc

6 Likes

So I made some new music of my own for once and I put it in pacifism. Doubt it’ll stay but it’ll keep the game on the clear for now

1 Like

Alright, so a minor patch-in.

I made a new little setting button next to the full screen button. When clicked it will turn the color fade off, so all the colors that something has when it spawns is what it will keep for its duration in play. This means that the ship will always be orange when this is toggled, and the enemies will never change colors. I intend to make explosion particles exempt from this

2 Likes

this is seriously the coolest game on flowlab I’ve ever seen

1 Like

So JR actually did me a huge favor and fixed some sort of bug I was dealing with, so we have that nice and taken care of.

7 Likes
  • Bossfight mode
  • Better HUD
  • More hyper states
  • prioritize music

0 voters

1 Like

you and pixel pizza are flowlab legends. that would sound like a pretty cool game am i right? xD

2 Likes

No clue what this could mean but I have an idea for something this game could use.

4 Likes

Alright, so the colorfreeze setting actually now has more to it than just freezing the color. It will completely remove ALL explosion particles from shot enemies. It will also remove the particles emitted by bullets that hit a wall. This will MASSIVELY speed up computers that have trouble running the game.

Additionally I changed the rainbow effect a little bit, so the game has a slightly prettier look in my opinion. GLHF!

3 Likes

I’m surprised you went to SB2

1 Like

Where Is The “Colorfreeze” Setting?

I Think Everytime This Enemy Shoots Off-Screen The Game Brakes. Witch I Did.

And It Brakes Again!! (For An Unknown Reaon)