Starblast Finale

@Superstargames drifting is more of a legacy feature, however it does have some uses. It technically allows you to go faster than the usual speed, especially when dashing.

1 Like

Just gonna casually bump this thread so it doesnt get buried

it got buried. lol

You should still add a “how to play”. Finding stuff out can be frustrating and your game looks and feels so professional I think this should be included.

Just another update fellas. Intensity now ticks upwards instead of downwards (spawn rate is unaffected mostly) however, the higher the intensity, the faster the game gets, meaning the game is now overall tougher! Have fun!

1 Like

Hey @CrimsonBlackGames , all of your games have flashy effects that look super cool, have any recommendations for my Flowjam game? It would be greatly appreciated if you could give some pointers in that area. https://flowlab.io/game/play/1455490\

Alright, I made a few changes to Pacifism. More bombs. at 50 intensity, theres going to be lots of enemies, and moving really fast like that makes it really difficult to set off bombs. Solution? Theres 6 more bombs now, for a grand total of 9. That aught to balance it out.

Oh also forgot to mention that the new changes do NOT affect Checkpoint in any way, so that mode is untouched.

Should I bring back the saucer enemy? Its in all 3 games

1 Like

The camera now behaves a little differently, but gameplay is otherwise unaffected. I am currently looking into creating a bit of a “settings” page to allow customization of how the camera behaves and such- like having the camera focus entirely on the ship, or focus more on the center of the bullet board. Right now it focuses evenly on both (same goes for SB2/3)

Haha, focus…

Alright Im headed to vacation for a while. Ill probably do a lot of work on SBF while thats the case. Who knows?

@CrimsonBlackGames you should make a mobile edition! I would certainly play that.

1 Like

Looks like music is needed…

We have a new enemy! F1D9245F-BBAB-44AC-9525-A9A8B285B7CB

This is the blaster. It will shoot a massive laser at the player, dealing 50 damage (the player has 100 health)

Be sure to shoot it before it shoots you. Or maybe dodge the laser because its very pretty to see

Another enemy: the saucer. This one was in every game before this one, now its in every starblast game!

Ill be patching another enemy in tomorrow

New enemy! Gunner!

This enemy behaves like a slower spinner, but shoots at you if you get too close!

New enemy! Repulsar!

Bullets will be pushed away from these enemies

Cool new features!

still waiting for the how to play though

@“The Kodex” ill think about it

Anyways I changed the repulsar. The older version causes lag, so yeah