Taile Gamougg: Emerald Warrior remake Update Log (OPEN BETA)

Green emerald samurai warrior gamougg has to kill the enemy warriors invading his town. He was on his way to home. Kill all the warriors and go home Gamougg! Also there is a weird world-changing secret to find too.

5 Likes

This game looks so much better with trees

2 Likes

Nice!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much presumable human being!!

3 Likes

Just finished the boss fight in level 2

3 Likes

Can i suggest already having the sword equipped when you first start cause when im jumping i forget to equip the sword and then die, also having a boss right in the 2nd level is kinda. . . annoying i guess cause the player might not be familer with the controls and its hard to hit him (please pardon my bad spelling)

3 Likes

ok sword now auto equips on spawn

gamougg 3 reference (cope)

2 Likes

This game will show how electrolytes were discovered in the Gamougg universe.

1 Like

Big news!

@John_Shrekinson officially declared my game as canon. It takes place a long time ago on a blue planet far far away… And this game is about Gamougg’s Japanese ancestor, Gamougg, discovering the secret of weird blue science things that can heal people.
Also there are new updates:

• Updated the all the default sprites to be original
  • Added grass on top of grass blocks
  • Enemies now take 5 hits to kill, and have 5 health.
  • Enemies can no longer instantly kill the player.
  • Buffed the boss’ damage
  • Finished level 3 and added level 4
  • Added new “Finisher” feature: Regain health by killing your enemies coolly!
  • Added sounds and music
    Also, Gamougg’s bloodline being able to be traced back to the Japanese ties into CubeTales lore and the plot and/or setting of CubeTales 3. @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time we can discuss the CubeTales connection later in the Homies of Oblivion PM.
3 Likes

This meme inspired something, wait until the final boss fight’s release to find out!

2 Likes

New epic cover art:
Longest dialogue in the game

2 Likes

2 Likes

TGEW was indeed inspired by MGR

2 Likes

JoJo and I have a sequel planned. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

What if the Among Warriors that Pro Gabrielfo fights are descended from ancient (samurai) Gamougg? :thinking:

1 Like

Sus :cold_face: :flushed:

1 Like

Just updated Legweak’s design

more updates soon.

3 Likes

Updated the designs for the enemies and Ren Chungus. Changed the background in level 2, and and updated a bunch of other sprites.

3 Likes

Ren Chungus’ sprite appears in Gamougg 4, first one to find it gets a surprise prize

2 Likes

ey, i’ve got a question, did the emerald warrior ever canonically die?

3 Likes