The Bundle Library is Here! - JR 01

Well its not that it wont work, just that it’s not what you’re wanting in the game.

Most of it is just changing anything that says X into Y inputs in all 4 objects.
Including changing the extractors, Y Mouse, Y position and Y Size.

1 Like

@JR01 Are we getting any additions to the library because of the new Datatype update?

1 Like

For sure, I already have a few ideas in mind and plan to add the the Bundle Library.
Also I’m open to suggestions on ideas I could add with all the new features.

I’m also going to have to update many of my old examples to use the new (updated) expression behaviors to get decimals.

Also @rcreger, dialogue example:

1 Like

If you want a real challenge you could make a full on chat box! I really like what you did in that example above especially with the “bad word” filter.

2 Likes

oh come on, you won’t let us say butt?

2 Likes

Well, well, well… That son of a gun actually did it…

It tip my hat to you, sir.

3 Likes

Sorry i’m a bit late, But i have a request for a bundle, How about an accurate spring? It would go into the players code, it would measure the players y velocity, and then give them a little less that height when they touch the spring, so if you jump from a high surface, it would give you about that height coming back up! I don’t know if this is something you would want to make, But i just had this idea and thought it belonged here! Thank you in advance! - Baconcat008

3 Likes

I have a bundle I might be able to donate, @JR01, I call it a fader, when you hook it up, you have two inputs, and one output.

First input: Out
Fades out.
Second input: In
Fades in.
Output
Hooks up to alpha.

If you do want it, here is the link: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1666333

1 Like

I think he might already have something similar to that called ease. But then again I could be wrong.

3 Likes

That sounds like a great bundle to make @Baconcat008, I’ll look into it after work today. I already have an idea on how to make it.

@GameMaster107 that sounds more like a shortcut than a tool, your just telling it when to trigger an ease from 0 to 100 and vice versa.

On that note; if you want to change how it eases with more control, I suggest looking into my newer ease bundle I made. Its also in the library.

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1621127

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you like it! I’m excited to see how you make it! (:

1 Like

@Baconcat008
I made the bundle, but there are way too many inconsistencies with it. To do this, I need to know the exact mass of the object, and for the velocity extractor to output in decimals.

I can send you the bundle, but I wont be able to make a finished bundle with it.
You next best bet is changing the Bounce to 100 and Friction to 0 with the material behavior. I can give an example for that too.

Lol I thought you made another one until I saw it was an old post, lol.

lol

ok, Sure. Just give me the code and ill look at it. :3 Thanks for Making it!

Here you go, I organized them a bit:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1668001

2 Likes

Ok, Thank you!

You should make a better run and jump bundle, i.e. not sticking to the sides of blocks and fixing all 10^53256 problems with jumping

1 Like

@MrMcMemerMan

Maybe I can add my Stamina Bundle

1 Like