The Facility - Update log and Announcements (Entity Lists)

Alright, so even though today is far from over, I still added some more stuff. Fixed the first enemy encounter so you can’t walk up to the wall and him to just walk past, no matter what he still kills you unless you continue running to the end.

Also added shadow towards the end to make it seem the power went out.

Currently working on a burnt sheet of paper that explains cause of death.

1 Like

Alright, I know no one really keeps track of these (except for rcreger), but I figure that i better say something about the new upcoming trailer for The Facility. Which the trailer won’t be posted until Halloween. Since it is a horror game, what better day to release a trailer than on the spookiest day of the year.

Anyway, the trailer isn’t too bad, but it’s not like the best thing either. There probably won’t be much sound cause for some reason I can’t hear the sound on my ipad, but I can test out different sounds in the selection, but I can’t hear the sounds in play when I am playing the game. Not sure if its a bug or something or I need to update the sounds.

Anyway the trailer just includes a teaser, and a poem (that I spent five minutes on) which is being spoke from one of the subjects in the facility. That’s about all. If anyone has any ideas such as if I should add a little bit of gameplay teaser, or just more riddles, or maybe even a slide show of images that were token from inside the facility such as teasers on characters and stuff, you guys let me know which ones you prefer.

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin - not biased to poetry or anything… But the poem idea is good lol

Can’t wait! Since Halloween is practically cancelled here for me, this will give me something to look forward too!

2 Likes

I completed my review on this games demo, for anyone looking for an in-depth analysis of it:

1 Like

Thanks, I sent a reply to that, mainly regarding the door problem.

1 Like

Okay, for those who are having trouble with the doors, I updated them so that they should be more easier to access. Here are some screenshots of how to enter through the doorway.

I hope that this helps now, sorry for everyone who had to delete the doors in the editor cause they didn’t work, but they work just fine for me. Like I mentioned in The Crigence Critique I don’t know how to make a really realistic door with the view point that I’m currently using.

1 Like

Also does anyone know how to make your game full screen or add a full screen feature. I still don’t know how to use the full screen behavior yet and someone might have to help me with that, thanks.

1 Like

If something goes into the “on” input for the full-screen behavior, the game will enter full-screen mode. Only users with paid-subscriptions will get access to the full-screen behavior.

1 Like

Hey @ManiacPumpkin - just know that I’m still ready whenever you are!

1 Like

If your still ready for my trailer then thank you, but I have been gone for awhile so I haven’t been able to add anything to it, but I will try my best to get it done by the end of this week.

1 Like

It’s no problem! I just can’t wait for more info on the game to come out:)

1 Like

This game is fantastic.
Can’t wait for the full release!

It’s gonna be a bloody good time.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support. But sadly this project is temporarily postponed since I no longer have indie, but that might change here in the next month or so and I’ll continue the project. Glad you liked it. :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I never liked flowlabs subscription thingy.

1 Like

Is th facility dead?

2 Likes

i hope not…

1 Like

No its not. I’ve been a little side tracked lately so I haven’t gotten around to it. I’m currently in a game jam and stuff so its on pause for a bit. Since I don’t have indie anymore I’m kinda on a really slow pace, but I plan on remaking this entire game on rcreger’s account since he offered a dev team with me. Which moving the game might take a bit, but its mainly just copying and pasting.

1 Like

by seeing this game so far, its already a 10/10

1 Like

So many of you have seen that I haven’t been very active on the forums recently and its pretty much because I needed a little break from flowlab, but I (think) am going to be a bit more active while working on my games. Although I think I might put ball bounce simulator on a halt and add a few updates to The Facility. Which the only thing I added already was the fact that everything becomes christmas themed on december. I think I have enough objects to add a few more stuff in before I need to get indie.

Sorry for reviving a 2 month old discussion but I didn’t feel like making a new one, lol.

3 Likes
For ManiacPumpkin

Hi, maniac, my mom found out I was chatting ;-; so she deleted my account. So, could u invite me to The secret chat? My name is Advxolbor2, yes, I was Advxolbor, but he died. So now I’m Advxolbor II

3 Likes