The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

I agree with you, I really like Orion. Now I finally know what some of the characters look like officially so now I could make some fanart.

5 Likes

Orion looks like the shadow man from call of duty black ops 3 zombies. I really like it though.

6 Likes

In terms of the Foremakers, most of them have unique features that make them each distinct, but they all usually wear similar armor.

Like Solacis is about the same, but his head is glowing too bright to see his face. Cabenus is different as he’s not the same species as Foremakers, but something quite different. I’ll draw him later.
Cabenicus was a Foremaker but chose Cabenus to be his successor.

5 Likes

I’m currently drawing up a design for a desk organizer on my sketch pad and plan to get some work done of it at the wood shop today, but hopefully I can finish a few more character concepts sometime today. Hopefully I get some SCU armor designs.

6 Likes

who is the most handsome guys?

• Spiratus
  • Ceramic Skull
  • Orion

0 voters

1 Like

Here is one of the 10-A’s I drew up real quick. Monitor can view just about an entire simulation of the environment around him, using armor piercing shells, he is quite a deadly assassin and can shoot anyone from up to 3000 meters with ease.

6 Likes

Who do you think I should draw next?

I’ve been working on Cabenus, but I can’t seem to get the head right without his forehead looking too large. Having 3 pairs of eyes is difficult to actually draw.

So I’ve been hesitating drawing human looking characters, lol.

3 Likes

more of an action shot?

2 Likes

I’ve just been sketching out the concepts at the moment than working on any action for them.

But I can try one.

3 Likes

Material

1 Like

I immediately realized that Spiratus was incorrect since he actually has four arms as described in the novel so I finally got around to updating him.

4 Likes

I’d say more like chainsaw man without chainsaws. (specifically the head)

3 Likes

I didn’t realize the resemblance, but it’s just a character concept at the moment, lol.

2 Likes

I thought that too but didnt say because I didn’t want to disrespect ManiacPumpkin. Tbh I dont think Chainsaw Man invented that look, seeing as I made countless monster designs that resemble that face even before Chainsaw Man existed.

2 Likes

I created that design a while ago before Chainsawman even released. Like you said, it’s not a rare design for monsters.

3 Likes

playing the game rn im freaked out

1 Like

i just died in an elevator

2 Likes

The game is currently closed to the public.

Sadly I can’t remove the link up, but the game isn’t entirely playable yet.

i dont like the eyes… there just to vertical, other than that, jeremy is lookin good

2 Likes

this guy shoud be in game where he haser a laser as a line of sight and he’ll stand in the center of the room while the line of sight rotates around him, you have to hide before his laser can touch you becuase if you do he’ll shoot you

5 Likes