The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Bigger games aren’t always better.

3 Likes

Most of the lore and story I post on here probably won’t be in any game. Just the book series I’ve been working on.

There’s way too much to be put into a single game.

5 Likes

When making games, I try not to make the game itself super big or kick out tons of smaller unpolished games just for the sake of throwing a story out there, I’ve spent the last year working on the Site: 012 Incident and that’s a mere 3 day long event that takes place in the large story. In other words, it’s just a mere moment in the timeline compared to everything else. Yet, I’ve been putting as much progress and detail into it so I have at least some polished game to present.

5 Likes

Yeah true. I agree with you guys, but when I said more/bigger games, I was mostly talking to nhgcr because he didn’t have as much lore as you lol.

1 Like

Probably one of the best final fights near the end of the series.

Since Justin Hawk is the Foremaker of Reality, he still has limitations such as being capable of death, but he can recreate an entire shadow army of all of the deceased Foremakers that had ever existed, including the successors and originals. Any power that was every originally Eldern, he can recreate a temporary soldier for. Making Hawk one of the most powerful entities when at his true form.

This ability might be too powerful and I may end up inheriting this feature to Insinuk and Hawk eventually comes across the sword, allowing him to create shadow copies of the dead.

5 Likes

omg who should he fight? maybe a TSOA character from extrez’s Flowlab game series

I don’t have a clue what character that even is.

Anyway, it’ll probably be when he fight Subject: 000’s true form, Foremaker of Chaos. Or maybe something more powerful. I’ll cross that road when I get there.

3 Likes

@extrez lore battle with ManiacPumpkin

I think that Justin Hawk could beat Maikki(cant find TSOA wiki link) but I’m not sure

1 Like

I can’t find anything over the game or characters other than the TSOA 2 discussion.

And that doesn’t describe anything.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Unfortunately, extrez is mainly on Discord, so almost all of the lore is there. He posts it in his own server and the TSOA channel in my server. From what I know of the lore, Maikki is apparently an unstoppable goddess, and the ruler of “Sheol”, so she could beat Justin Hawk possibly because he is mortal. I’m very sure that one or more of the giant robot Subjects could beat Maikki though, especially since a blue robot cube is also capable of doing so.

Is Subject: 000 the strongest subject? Is he the strongest character too?

3 Likes

No, he doesn’t compare.

My story still aligns with Christian beliefs so most of the Foremakers explains of an almighty being far past their own comprehension which is referring to God. Plus it references many biblical stories throughout New Caben.

4 Likes

I see. Maikki is definitely a sinner though. But if a cube can beat her in a fight, then she must be a false god right? TSOA is all about a blue cube going to hell and killing demons so its probably not Christian aligning. In Christianity, God is all-powerful, so TSOA’s cast of characters probably loses. But, the Foremakers are way beneath God so I think that the TSOA characters could still beat them? But the Foremakers have superpowers like death, time, reality, and whatever else Eldern gave them. If I knew more lore of both, then I would understand this more. Sorry.

Also maybe the Justin Hawk fight where he summons a bunch of Foremakers as temporary soldiers could be the best fight in EPIC FLOWLABIAN BATTLES, but only if it is novelized first.

3 Likes

If Maikki was in the my world, there are different rules.

No being is ever immortal since everything is capable of Death besides God. They can have long lifetimes of thousands to even millions of years, but their bodies will eventually decay.
And yeah, if it can get killed by a cube, I’m not sure how well Maikki would stand against a being who can control reality.

4 Likes

Facts bro.

I wonder what the entities’ favorite foods are, this totally matters in the lore

2 Likes

Some don’t require food or sustenance, but on Hawks journey to New Caben, he describes some of the food there. Exotic dishes and various others stuff.

2 Likes

:yum:
Wait new Caben is a place? I just thought it was a book you were writing?

1 Like

So, the story is called New Caben because it’s based on the most popular location in the series.

New Caben is a planet or technically a series of planets ruled by Cabenus, Foremaker of Sight. The Elites such as Orion and Thanatos are under Cabenus Rule and they are one of the most powerful nations in the worlds.
In the alternative future, New Caben is destroyed by the Order Core and it then becomes New Order.

2 Likes

subject 9 got me in the elevator bruh

1 Like

That’s why the games off limits to the public, there’s still some bugs that need worked out alongside the rest of the game.

2 Likes

Yea I had to make an entire Wiki just to catalog my ideas lol

2 Likes