The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Write an original Justin Hawk short story

2 Likes

Like a story of him back when he was apart of Site: 006?

New Caben is basically about him as a Foremaker and just about everything later in his life.

He has some visions in New Caben about his life as a basic SCU rookie. But there isn’t a whole lot that is shown when he first gained his ability from the Wystan Program.

2 Likes

Yeah that, or anything about him really. You could write a really nice adventure starring him that doesn’t have too much of an impact on the rest of the lore, but is more of a canon self-contained short story.

Since New Caben is basically about Justin Hawk, I may have short stories about the Wystan Program or regarding it that may have Hawk mentioned in it or referenced to.

I’m not sure on a story it his past since it’s mostly supposed to be mysterious as it’s slowly revealed throughout the series, but I may towards the end.

Maybe make a training tape comic for new recruits

I thought of writing a letter of recognition for signing on as an intern, but in terms of artistic values, I probably won’t have much drawings except vague sketches that show basic outlines of characters or places.

1 Like

I could help with drawing stuff if you tell me exactly what to draw
:sunglasses:
:point_right: :point_right:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind that, but I’m not entirely sure how to even describe some characters or places. I may have some sketches or some sort of layout to help describe it for the time being.

Another thing is that I’m not very good at digital art, but semi decent at drawing. So I just need to practice, lol.

1 Like

Also what kind of software do you use for drawing? It looks pretty good and I’ve been wanting to practice.

1 Like

I use https://kleki.com/, it’s missing a few key features that you would want in a real app but it’s all I have access to on my school computer. I’d say it’s great for beginners, but there’s nothing fancy like custom brush textures or vectoring. If you’re looking for a real drawing app I’d say go download FireAlpaca or Paint Tool Sai. I personally used FireAlpaca until my laptop broke and I’ve also heard good things about Sai so you can check those out later if you want. Kleki is just more easily accessible since it functions in your browser.

1 Like

Krita is also a good one, it’s what I use.

2 Likes

Here’s the document I finished the other day. It could be better, but I think it’s pretty good.

Good luck trying to read it since the terminations stamp goes over some of the text to make it seem more official.

3 Likes

whoa, that looks like a really important lore item you would find in an indie horror game (in a good way)

2 Likes

I forgot I signed my real name on there, lol.

2 Likes

If I ever move to unity or a 3D game software, I may just use this for the documents. For now, I only have it on google drive.

2 Likes

The termination stamp was a png I found on google and I didn’t know it had a watermark going through the stamp so I had to edit the saturation and a ton of other edits to get it hidden, lol.

1 Like

special elite font my friend :grin:

1 Like

You know it. I like the typewriter font since it makes the documents seem more printed out than just basic digital copies.

I need to remake the scepter logo to be more defined instead of it being pixelated since it kind of takes away the overall document, but it still looks pretty good.

1 Like

i could draw one for you when i get home, seems easy enough to draw, lol

1 Like

I have it drawn on cad, color and all, but I don’t know how to download it to my iPad or home computer. I may just email the drawing file and just screenshot the image.

1 Like