The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Technically it’s supposed to be my real name cause the original document I have written in a docs file is filed by (my real name) but since this is a public online forum, I just kinda use my username instead for personal reasons.

1 Like

In a way, yes. But The Titanius is much, much bigger.

Here’s a reference. A jeager from pacific rim is 250 feet tall or around 76 meters in height. Subject: 003 is 6 kilometers (estimate since his exact height is unknown) and that’s 19685 feet. Which is 78.74 times larger than a jeager.

2 Likes

15 times bigger?

I edited the post so there a reference now.

1 Like

What makes subject: 003 is how massive it’s size is, and yet it’s still capable of movement since it should collapse on itself from the weight. Which this ability is a mystery to the Foundation.

1 Like

awnser to problem:
Turn robot Off

What if there is no off button and it’s actually an organic creature, sort of like Huggy Wuggy

1 Like

EMP.EMP end it all.!!

3 Likes

That robot is weak, it’s still 10,000 ft shorter than Mount Everest.

3 Likes

EMP.EMP end it all.!!!

1 Like

Anyway I still haven’t posted the document over Subject: 003 yet so I can’t answer too many questions.

But even though the robot has ridiculous size, it’s rarely seen by humans since it mostly thrives in the depths of the oceans and rarely goes above water since it’s sentient and has been around long before time.

That’s why the size is inaccurate and only a few photographs capture a glimpse of the entity since it only shows itself when it wants to.

2 Likes

Also 46%Subject Documents
should have images

That still stands…

That SIieenncceee!!!

Let’s just say it has a very interesting power system.

Also even if the Foundation wanted to EMP it, which it don’t have much affect, they’ll have to find it first and it could be anywhere in the ocean since Subject: 003 only reveals itself when it wishes to and at random spots. When it goes above water it has no set pattern of where.

1 Like

Like I said I can’t answer to much or else you can basically figure most of Subject: 003 before I even post the document, lol.

Also when I post Subject: 004 you can feel free to pick the details apart because it was a rather new entity I made up and it was kind of thrown together so it’s not the greatest design, but it was more of a filler.

1 Like

CAN WE HAVE THAT?////////

I do plan on drawing pictures of each entity. Of course you already know what Subject: 002, 005, 007, and 009 look like just from the games.
The starving mass, The Heuchler, The table (such an original name), and The Ceramic Skull. For those who don’t quite memorized the numbers yet.

But I’m not sure when I will eventually start. I might draw them on paper, then digitally transfer them on the document since I draw much better with paper and pencil, but I’m not for sure yet.

1 Like

Hmmmm yes,just dont forget to update old ones. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have a field trip this coming weekend to a story con and I want to make as many Subject documents as I can and update the two Incident stories I have and hopefully get some pretty good feedback over the story. The overall setting is pretty similar to SCP so I can’t say it’s really an original idea, but it s fun to write about so I can’t complain to much.

1 Like