The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Well, his cage is made of tungsten, which has an extremely high melting point, not sure what else they could make it out of. And if the walls had a cooling system it might risk stress fractures, causing the walls to be weakened by the rapid warming and cooling.

3 Likes

Well, its technically not necessarily the guards fault since they are just employees that are hired to take the job.
The Foundation could make the entire structure made out of a material that is quite difficult for Subject: 009 to escape, but it would get very costly and make structures cost a lot more than what it necessarily should.

Also most of the sub levels in the facility (where dangerous class entities are stored) is mostly composed of tough materials, but Subject: 009 will still find his way to melt through something since you can’t have an entire structure the same material.

Also his cell is composed of tungsten carbide which is pretty tough, but it still doesn’t stop him since he wears the material down over time anyway. Which is why his cell needs replaced every six months, which is quite a process.
Like the document stated, when undisturbed Subject: 009 goes into dormant where he’s just the skull and his acidic shadowy form is gone so he just kinda sits there until provoked.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy ig in the whole Scepter Foundation roster 009 can be chosen as one of the OP’s

3 Likes

I now want to make a fan game like smash bros but with theses characters

2 Likes

He’s a pretty powerful entity. Although he’s probably the most powerful and entity can get and still be able to be contained within the foundation. Sometime tomorrow I’ll post Subject: 003 and he’s a global threat and completely unable to be contained.

And the ranking scale goes higher than that.

3 Likes

Global. Threat. What us 003 name??

1 Like

The Titanius. It’s basically a 6-7 kilometer robot that wanders about the oceans.

2 Likes

Ok my questions are answered. Thank you again

2 Likes

Like I said, I’ll post a document over him sometime in the next day or so.

2 Likes

After I finish a few of the projects I’m working on who would you feel about me making a fan game like smash bros? (I would obviously have to ask many questions about how they should look/abilities so I could stay true to the story while still making the game balanced)

1 Like

Don’t wanna be off-topic but this was attempted and idk if it would be continued as I was a part of the team,

2 Likes

I also made something like this but it was when I was 10x worse. Now I have the skill to make something way better and it’s something that Flowlab doesn’t have that would be really cool to add.

2 Likes

That this sounds pretty cool. Although some characters might have to be excluded since they are either just an item, or they are simply to large and powerful to even balance equally with the rest.

But yeah, this would be a pretty cool project I would want to see and I’ll help give details on what each entity looks like and stuff.

1 Like

Also, would it be based off of other people’s game characters as well? Or just characters in my game? Cause I don’t think I have a lot of balanced characters currently, maybe like 3 or 4 out of the 10 I have. But I could always add more.

1 Like

I would probably go just off of your game in the beginning, but if I still have a lot of potential to expand without losing the quality of the game I might add some other games.

I’ll try my best with your help to make them as balanced as possible, but if some are just too powerful and can’t be added because it would ruin their lure then maybe they could be added as some kind of story mode.

1 Like

Can we get a foundaiton fighting game?
where you can play as DIFFERENT ENTITIES!!

2 Likes

That’s what we were discussing. After a few of my projects are done I’ll work on it.

1 Like

ok I got one…eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dose that means hes gannon to the LORE and that were gonna see him IN GAME!??!

3 Likes

Kinda like…
https://images.app.goo.gl/78du8yN6BUqC5Fro6

1 Like