The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

That’s a pretty sensitive topic man.

1 Like

perhaps best i delete the post, but i am merely pointing out that saying “i love dictatorships!” is a pretty bad look, i apolagize for anyone sensitive to the topic,

1 Like

I never said I personally love them, but I love the story and work building concept of a dictatorship since it has a lot of potential and ideas.

1 Like

well im glad you cleared that up,

1 Like

Kairos, the Premaker of Time floats well above the reality planes as time was constant and ever flowing. Standing perched on the isles of time, floating above the very present moment. Viewing every second of every hour.

A figure had arose from the depths of the void, where beings shouldn’t be from. Kairos looked in the direction.

A powerful entity had emerged. Kairos was stunned to even see another entity in his own plane.

“Who dares to disrupt the motion of time itself?” He asked as the figure chuckles to himself.

“I was once like you. Gifted of sight. Now as Eldern, the giver himself, I’m capable of much more than a merely placed p.awn. You ever wander what lies beyond our own view. What the very world that death brings? I’ve seen a glimpse of the world beyond death. We aren’t destined for eternal life as we are apart of the same soul. Almost to have never truly existed. But to gain the power beyond death, is something quite amazing, wouldn’t you say?”

Kairos rose from the wood twine throne and stood on the cosmic dirt of the isle he was sat upon.
“You wish to take the power of the Premakers. I can already see the past in you. Premaker of Mind, Space, what’s this? Where’s Reallty? It seems you haven’t gotten to him yet. Or does the Premaker of Reality exist yet?”

“The Premaker of Reality does in fact exist. I pushed him forward from being the Foremaker of Darkness to evolving much further. There has just been some complications.”

Kairos laughs when he gazes upon the world below the isles and sees the truth.
“It seems he is no longer of this time. Meaning you’ll have to wait several hundred years before you’ll catch a glimpse of him. It just joys me to find I’m not the last that you need, to become the Eldernicus Prime.”

The figures amusement had faded when Kairos muttered the words and he reaches out his hand as the very void warped around them. Kairos did the same, only time started to reverse. Hoping the figure would return back into the void, he never moved. Even as the days had turned back.

“You’re dealing with power far beyond even Eldern could comprehend.” Kairos shouted as the releases his hand from the air and time returned to passing.

The figure swiped his hand across the void as Kairos immediately exploded into golden participles across his throne. The power of time belonged to the new Premaker.

“Eldern had passed his position to me. So his choices are now mine. Now, I wait for his return.”

3 Likes

Bad guy vibes?

1 Like

I can’t wait until I eventually get my book series done, which the first book is like 230 pages on google docs so I can’t imagine what the length of the others would be. But it will explain every piece of strand lore drops I’ve ever posted on here. It all goes together to the game story, or at least most of them. Some lore drops are just concepts that I make when I’m bored. So not everything is yet final.

2 Likes

What is the Eldern?

Eldern is an unknown being of immense power who was dormant for thousands of years and awoke in a nearby galaxy to Earth’s. He saw the many struggling nations of alien species and empires and he sought after the idea to govern them. His body was from a place where the state of matter behaves much differently which made him so abnormal and powerful in our world.
He doesn’t know of his origin for his life was so long already. He was basically dead when he creates the Foremakers so he was already at the end of his life cycle. But he knows he came from another world unlike ours and he remembers faintly of there being others similar to him.

He didn’t believe in a dictatorship and wanted the worlds to have a governing leader to guide the different empires. So he split his soul up into thousands of beings known as the Foremakers. The True Foremakers were directly forged of Eldern and all had parallel behaviors, such as some Foremakers relying strictly on only one or few emotions instead of others. Making each one unique, even though they are all the same.
Except for Voidhicus, who was one of the first Foremakers to be made, but as already mutated by the laws of the new world.

Foremakers are capable of death, and must pass their position to successors which are native beings to inherit their power. Although as the power is moved from a True Foremaker to an alien being, the ability can either grow, or evolve into something stronger or stranger.
Creating Premakers which are Eldern’s abilities changing far beyond what was comprehended.

When a Foremaker is killed, their power is given to the victor. Sometimes when a Foremaker has one or more abilities, they can also become a Premaker.
If all known Premakers became one entity, it’ll be considered the Eldernicus Prime (or Primetheus) which is basically the definition of true immortality and a being so powerful, they are forced into their own plane of existence and doesn’t exist to known realities. It’s kind of complicated how it works.
So the Eldernicus is an evolved form of Elderns base power and it’s just unimaginable.

At some point in the series. Eldern grows old with age and has to give his position to an existing Foremaker, so he gives the title of Eldern to one of the more known Foremakers in the series, who later abuses the power as I wrote above.

Another Foremaker who is shown as being evil, wants to kill all of the Foremakers to reunite Eldern into a singularity and then end their own life to avoid the possibility of anyone becoming an Eldernicus Prime, but they also want to destroy a single monster that cosmos before that. Outside species and beings can take the power of Premakers so as long as they exist, they are a threat to the known reality.

4 Likes

That’s deep and also cool!

4 Likes

The Architect is a large mechanical sphere roughly the size of Earths moon near the outer rings of the explored cosmos.

No one is certain who constructed the large machine or what it’s purpose even is, but it’s quite ancient, even older than the Foremakers.

During the Invasion of Jkher between Solacis and the natives of the planet, Cabenus sent the Dawn’s Harvest, a battalion of roughly 100 of the best Elite commanders and soldiers to the Architect when it was first discovered. During the exploration, they landed on its surface and explored up to a hundred different levels on its surface. Each level is made up of large sheets of an unknown brass like material that are suspended up by large maze like configurations between each floor. By level 100, there was a new material revealed which was a dark colored metal that couldn’t be scratches by the Elite’s current tools.

The surface of the machine looks dead as there are no life or any resemblance of life, other than large metal towers and horn like objects protruding into the air, and have been noted to even extend all the way to the dark metal core.

The machine was still alive, but was under some sort of lockdown. Nothing could enter.

A squad of Elites had broken off from the rest of the Dawn’s Harvest and explored what was explained as a control node. The vintage clockwork made up most of the mechanics of the entire structure and found a way to interact with a large door that would reveal an entire new section to the artificial planet. Only an alarm was sounded all throughout the surface. Several android-like automatons had attempted to attack, but most were withered from their long history. Their appearance was still unknown, but it resembled something far different from anything currently known. After a small wave of broken down soldiers, a large Guardian had emerged. Several towers of the surface started to contort and expand. Some folding down into arms. A massive, six armed being arose from the metallic surface. Where the surface of what looked like an attempted city, now stood a massive kilometer tall giant. The lost Elites, some of the most powerful in the Cabenican militia, were never found.

The rest of the Dawn’s Harvest found no traces of the rest, nor could find the mech, which must have descended back into the surface.

Cabenus ordered a retreat and no other mission was ever stated to return as the Architect wasn’t interfering with his plan and nor did or benefit him in the war as no sides could interact with it.

4 Likes

Sounds like the death star
Also, the clock maker could turn things into brass right (or was that another entity?), I wonder what it would do to the harder metal that was discovered

4 Likes

It was kind of a similar idea. I liked the idea of a huge artificially built mega structure similar to the Death Star, so I created this idea. Although the Forge of Forgicaft is about the same idea, buts it’s much larger and is actually powered by a dwarf solar system that creates miniature stars. Which is then used to power and create the star titans like Titanius and Magnus.
I’m still unsure myself what the Architect is. I originally thought of it being a weapon like the Deathstar, but the idea of it being an entire entity itself would be another idea, but it would be too close to being a Unicron copy, so I’m still debating on it. I’m planning on it being an entire arsenal that hides an entire army of artificial soldiers, but their purpose is unknown.

The Clockmaker is actually one of the Elites, but I think he was based on Earth around the same time and was later contained by the Foundation since he isn’t exactly powerful except for his Midas touch ability. I wasn’t sure if I noted it down that it only affected biological beings and not inanimate objects or how it really worked.

But I thought of the idea that he was somehow related to the Architect in some way since his body composition is very close to the composition of it’s surface. But he wouldn’t be directly related, but more like a creation or descendent of a long lost creator who helped built the Architect.

In terms of him transforming the hardened metal into an easier and softer material, could potentially work, but since the metals density is much stronger than what the Clockmaker is used to, it’ll take quite a long time just to even transform a small area into a brass material. Plus trying to heat it up or carve it out would take a long period of time. The core of the Architect is an unknown structure so the Elites could be trying to tunnel on a million tons of straight material before ever reaching a stronghold or whatever lies under the surface.
Plus the Architects Guardians would activate whenever the core is being breached. Since the entire structure is on a lockdown, but then again, it’s unknown of why.

5 Likes

I’m gonna try and get back into drawing again, so I was wondering if there were any specific characters you all would like to see. I’ll try to get to them, but with how busy I’ve been, I’m not for sure.

2 Likes

hey @ManiacPumpkin this is off topic, but i just posted my first youtube video

You could have just told me on the otc or something. If you just want my attention you can just ping me or something instead of posting here. I’ll see it anyway.

Here is a drawing I attempted. I would say it’s a quick sketch, but those normally don’t take 4 or so hours to do.

Most of the time was just figuring out what to draw and how to draw it. So I ended up doing the iconic fight scene at the end of Magnus Falling. I tried to draw Magnus into orbit, but it’s hard to even tell what it is. I completely revamped Titanius and from his original simplistic design to this, I honestly think the new design looks way more detailed and fitting for him.

The fight is between Justin Hawk, The new Foremaker of Strength against what was supposed to be called Unknown, a fragment of Subject: 000, but after designing up a pretty unique design, I decided to call him Scribe as his arms and legs are covered in inscriptions. I’m still unsure if he’s a fragment of Subject: 000 or someone entirely different, but this most likely will be another Foremaker as he has four arms and similar armor traits.

Justin Hawk is in his Eclipse Form where it’s both Light and Darkness at the same time. Showing the reason why he isn’t a shadow like the other Foremakers of Darkness, and gives a cool reason to add a fade from his hands and legs.

The Foremaker of Strength I don’t want to spoil who it really is, since he plays a very important part of the story. But since he has 006 printed on his coat, it’s safe to say he was from Site: 006, but he wasn’t a Subject: 10-B. Actually one of the more popular personnel there. I’ll let you all guess who it could be.

Anyway he can summon extra limbs that are made up of a red energy which explains the two pairs of arms that are hard to even tell what they are. And he has a red aura coming from his fists because I can’t draw hands at all.

Then there’s Titanius who arises from the sea and soon blasts Magnus out of orbit before he even lands. I didn’t like the old design of just a very simple dome with a rectangular eye, so I started thinking up a design and I liked the idea of a geometrical shaped designed and making his head more low-poly to give a more mechanical effect. Then I added lines to represent large metal sheets and I wanted to change his eye instead of a solid red rectangle, so I tried mimicking an AI optical and put a few in a single column to show his giant red eye is actually several smaller ones. He may have like 4 or maybe 5 total eyes, but since half his face is covered, I never bothered figuring it out.

This drawing could probably use some more work and maybe redraw now that I know what I’m doing, so the shading and coloring could appeal more, but I like what I done and thinks it looks pretty cool. Much different than the single character cards I drew in the last, this kind of shows many different and new characters in a single setting and displays how they interact. Even though this drawing is very hard to tell what’s going on without context, but oh well.

6 Likes

After looking at it, it’s really hard to tell who’s fighting who. If anyone else sees this without knowing the characters, it’ll be rough to explain it, lol.

5 Likes

reminds me of my sketches from when i was 8

Sweet drawing! I like the lore too.

5 Likes