The Super Mario Bros Flowlab Edition Log

Huh, you’re right. That’s kinda fun to mess with.

IDK why, but it is.

Oh, I hate that.

Sorry, the odyssey effects are still in production… sadly, my subscription was canceled and now progress has paused. Sorry about it.

Wow… 718 views, 9 likes! In a short amount of time, this is insane! I haven’t even finished the game halfway, people! … I’m really starting to like the people on Flowlab nowadays.

They are really supportive. I can’t wait to see future updates for the game! Great job so far!

Congratulations on creating the Yoshi mechanic and jump sound variation!

Suggestions:

You could try to make Real dialogue boxes instead of messages pop-up. It would give a lot more nice looking Interface to the game.

and Creating a dynamic camera object to a more fluid animation and movement.
You can check out how to create one in the Help page>Examples.

Good luck and never stop Creating.

Thanks, I’ll look into that.

Pretty faithful to all of the incorporated elements from Mario! Some dusting up might be in order, but this is still a mighty fine game.

Yes… I do wish I could work on it more… but free trial doesn’t offer much…

Preach

Uhh… why am I in the second list of most popular games when I only have 11 likes?! The game behind me has 91 likes! I don’t mind the extra comers but I don’t think I should be ahead that much!

Yes, I’m finally back! …2530 plays and 38 likes?! You guys are so great!

Update: Mario and Super Mario can run! Hold X to do it. Also updating item boxes so they don’t disappear… well, at least you wouldn’t think that they would…

The game’s looking really good! You should consider adding another playable character with different abilities. That would be cool.

That is what I plan to do when the game is completed (which will probably take as long as Deltarune will, 999 years, especially at this rate…)

I see you have been doing pretty well on flowlab since our last encounter. Did you make that Waluigi game that you talked about?

Lol, but like Deltarune, the wait will be worth it!

Let’s hope so…

Just for the public, they key information of the game is on page two of this comment page. That will lead you to the game link and other information. Thank you for viewing this article.

Small note: Super Mario can’t fit between 1 block spaces so things like the secret exit in the first underground level can’t be accessed by Super Mario. I’m not sure if this also applies to small Mario, but being as this is a width problem, it might also apply to him.