Vehicle Battlefield 2 out NOW!

It’s done guys. Vehicle Battlefield 2 is finally out.

The second, revised, and polished, version of my first Vehicle war game.

It’s been many months, but it’s finally done.

[CREDITS]:

Main Developer: Ember Ren Yatoshi

Thank you:

Flying Fajita

Code Alpaca

Overma Games

Kasamir

-for responding to and solving the problems I posted here. Without you, I don’t know what I would’ve done.

Special thanks to the amazing
play-testers:

Kasamir
Kai .B (Flying Fajita)
Bobby Jefferson
John Shrekinson
BeesyBee
Deadly Smile
William Watsn
Crigence
Gamerztrio
~
Grazer and his amazing website Flowlab.io
~

And finally, thanks to the amazing community here, thanks for your support along the way.

Thanks again,
-Ember.Y

8 Likes

I encountered a few bugs, including the one where there were two songs playing at the same time on level two. Also a very funny sound glitch at level one. But, all in all, it’s a pretty good game!

2 Likes

Just as a release the game, it crashes. WHY?!

Something odd is going on in this game that didn’t happen to me yesterday… I just opened the game and it plays a bunch of sounds on repeat. Maybe that’s coming from the object issue? I’ll check the performance metrics of the game.

1 Like

I know! I’m trying to find out what’s going on. I have a lot of work cut out for me today.

1 Like

What the heck! Now I know it’s not my code that’s crashing. The sounds played even after I closed the tab!!!

1 Like

I killed one enemy and the sound stopped, letting me hear the music again (basically it was normal again)

1 Like

Hmm… I tested it beforehand, and the code seemed to be running fine, I wonder what could be causing this…

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I can’t fix this right now. I’m pretty busy working on my Flowjam game.

1 Like

Due to the audio crash, I have made a sign in the main menu:

1 Like