[Retired Thread]

Thank you, Kodex! =D

2 Likes

Aaaaand submitted! Good luck with production, Brown!

2 Likes

Thank you, @rcreger! :blush:

2 Likes

Also, to everyone who did the survey and saw the Emperor comparison; remember again! HAKK3R 2 is in Pre-Alpha. I’ll be releasing his sprite and background when the new Graphics update releases in a few months, alongside the two others that were released in the survey. Love y’all! <3

3 Likes

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 9.09.31 AM
this is a cry for help

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa; W H A T ?

2 Likes

bro

1 Like

You’re a newly assigned corp in the desecrated remains of Utopia, Flutin; where do you go; or how do you spend your recently found wealth?

• To my mega-mansion, of course!
  • The NE0N; gambling and drinking away!
  • Hanging out with the biggest names in the city at The Class!
  • Attending the big meetings at Barrett Industries and ViperTeck Inc.!
  • Working undercover with the Monarchia Militant Forces…
  • Signing off a few (only slightly) illegal deals with Emperor… (:<

0 voters

2 Likes

HAKK3R 1 BASE CHARACTER ASSET VS. HAKK3R 2 BASE CHARACTER ASSET

img_asset_9199309
2 x 2 detail, plain

pixil-frame-0 - 2020-12-12T154132.765
64 x 64 bit detail; markers for shoe to foot depth, optional muscle depth, base hair depth.

Edit: That difference didn’t show up very clearly, I’m sorry XD

2 Likes

Should I experiment with adding a photo mode to HAKK3R 2? :eyes:

2 Likes

I have no idea how you’d do it inside Flowlab, but if you find a way, it’d be HUGE in Flowlab standards.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few ideas… :smirk:

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello, everyone! G here.
I regret to announce that the radio channel system that comes with the player I had implemented into HAKK3R 2 will not be making it into the game. However; around the city, you can come across small radios and speakers that play the same channels, amongst many more. So we’re getting more music and more ads, but it won’t come with the player, sadly.

Reason: The radio was breaking game logic and was playing songs at incorrect timings, due to Flowlab’s sound and timer logic.

2 Likes

Just wondering: does the music get quieter the farther you’re away from it? I feel that would be very cool an immersive to implement that isn’t a thought about too much (because you’d be hearing the song playing everywhere, then). Just curious XD

2 Likes

Oh, of course! haha

<101010101>

2 Likes

T̵̛̖̼̬̽̾͊̾̃͂Ḩ̷͕̣͚̱͈̺̋É̴͇̠͚͎͔̃ ̶̦͈͇̱̆͗̐͂F̵̛͙͇̖̺̰͠U̴͙͐̋̄̋̽́ͅT̷͍̯͉͚̺̠͌̌̈́͑̔U̴̖̰̜͕͈͖̍̍̋͑R̵̡͇̞͙͈̜͓̈́͑͋E̶͈̖͐͊͌̆̃̀̈́ ̵̘̗̹̄̒̕͘Ï̷̧̢̩̦̽̄̕S̶̤̍̔̀͋̌͝ ̵͕͎͔̗̟̤̽͒͊̔̉͐ͅH̴̙̹͒́̓E̴̢̤͍͌̔R̷̭̆̋̆̊̉E̴̞͐̔̕̕

SIMULATION RUNNING AT 15% EFFICIENCY; INFORMATION OUTLET #: 1, IS OPENED:

pixil-frame-0 - 2020-12-16T183456.811

INFORMATION HOLDER:

• Box #1 contains exclusive information on AI;
    All NPC’s in this game will have exclusive dialogue, and enemy NPC’s will have a large variant of dialogue options as well. As far as AI goes; enemies will be able to intelligently predict the player’s movements, making it difficult for them to win based on one singular strategy.

• Box #1 contains exclusive information on Update: PROJECT 3A
    G is going to be completely taking down all AIs in the game and redoing them from scratch to make the game run smoother, look smoother, and be easier to learn. More information coming-78615[SYTEM.FAILURE]

E̵͎̓ṡ̴̠̭̔c̵͓̺͒a̸̧͊ṕ̶̣͆e̸͇̙͋ ̴̡̠͂f̷̪̻̔r̴̥͠o̵͒͜m̴̻̀ ̷̛̰͕͐ẗ̷̢̕h̷͇̐ę̶̏̆ ̸͇̪̓̓ś̸̠̺į̴́̎m̸̝̓̇u̴͚͂l̸̺͌ä̵̘́̈́ͅṱ̷̛̽i̸̋ͅò̸̟n̷̦̎͠ ̷̛̙ȋ̴̡̼s̴̳͋ͅ ̷͖̒p̴͖̠̽̉r̴̜̈́̓o̵̬̳͐̆h̷̲̞̐ǐ̵̢̝b̴̙̮͝i̶̬̝͗́t̷̖́ë̶̤̻́d̴̲̕.̸̹͐ ̸͉̰̓͋Ä̴̗̙͝n̶̬̜̈y̸̠͠ ̷̯͍͐ȧ̸̭n̴̬͆͜d̵͕̠̿ ̸̮͘ä̶̖̌l̷̤͖̈́l̸͍͊ ̵̛̻à̸̪t̴̰͇̓t̴͈̋e̷̲̐m̷̼̀p̷̨͆t̷̠͐̐ş̸̈͜ ̸͕̣̿͠t̵̜͋o̸̙̬͊͝ ̶̤̩͘r̷͚̐é̸̢͠l̵̦̈́͠e̶̘͐̒ͅā̷͜s̵̟͘e̸̦̝͗̑ ̶͍͕̊͝y̴̞̮̓̊ö̸̱̗́ù̴̯̊ͅŕ̸̬̗s̵̛̺͛ë̴͓͙̑l̶̢̻̈̂f̷̩̓̐ ̸̰̤̀͑f̵̧̈̏ṛ̵̞̈̽ȏ̸͈̌m̶̻̱̉ ̶̠̬̈́M̶̟̍̄0̶̡̲̏Ñ̸̗A̴̗͆̾ͅR̷̮͊̃Ç̵̃͝H̷̲̏̀1̷̤̆A̶͇̳͌ ̵̬̾̍w̷͒̓͜i̶̮̲̽l̴̞̟̈́l̵̢̟̍̀ ̴͓̋ͅb̵̫̔ê̴̠ ̴̧̻́͝m̸̟̪͐e̷̗̋͠ẗ̶͎́͝ ̶̣̯̐̑w̸̰͉͌i̵̺͊t̴͎͑h̶̜͌ ̶̳̣̏̆3̵̝͗̔X̵͍͌̀t̷͓́Ŗ̸̲̈́́3̴̖̱̋m̸͍̓3̶̯̲̒ ̸͔͂F̷̛̮͚̈0̶͈̇4̷̬͋́3̵̦̳͑3̷̖̅

2 Likes

I don’t feel like I’m going to be sleeping tonight working on the new update… haha yayyyyyyy

2 Likes

some weird experiments going on in the lab; using behaviours I barely even knew existed before rn XD

1 Like

Great news!

As a part of the new update; all of my systems will become modular, and yes, that means every complex piece of AI in HAKK3R 2, (And player logic! :wink:) will be in its own separate game releasing alongside HAKK3R 2, where you can copy and import my work into your game, free of charge! Looking forward to providing a HUGE amount of Flowlab knowledge to y’all! =D

2 Likes

Good man, Brown, good man!

Honestly might take a look at those after Sol releases to get ideas for updates, or even a future game… But let’s not think about that yet, that’s a ways away XD

2 Likes