Wow ok, flowlab has changed since my last visit

Its been about a year since I last took a look at flowlab, and holy crap, everything is so different lol.
Anyways, I’ve decided to come back for a bit! Its been quite a long break, due to real life and everything, but since I now have some free time in my days, I will try to relearn everything I did know back then.

Its nice being back…

7 Likes

Welcome back, ShadowAxeKid! I thought I recognised that username… haha

3 Likes

Yup!

We have moved to a new forum called discourse!

The next update intended by grazer is explained here

To be honest, I actually don’t know who you are, but I’m not very social on here, I mainly just stick to people that I know, but welcome back! Just cause I haven’t seen you on, doesn’t mean we can’t be friends! :grinning:

2 Likes

Jeez wow, its been a while. Nice to have you back!

1 Like

Glad to see that you are back! (Oh yeah, my old username was @Superstargames if you remember that)

4 Likes

(oh yeah, you might remember me as @seamothmaster45)

2 Likes

Glad to see some familiar faces! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you mean me or ShadowAxeKid?

I know this is off topic, but how hav you been @Crigence, I haven’t seen you in a while on the forums! If you have been on the whole time and I just never noticed you then I’m sorry, but since I never actually talked to you personally so I figured that I would say something. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t even know who you are.

@Gamer20 when you joined, around that same time is when @Crigence went silent for a while. Or at least I haven’t seen him myself on the forums for a while.

You need to bring back The Crigence Critique, I think I spelled it right.

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin So when I joined the forums on August 9th (I joined Flowlab on August 3rd,I joined the forums on the same day NSG was finished and was no longer in alpha),he went silent?

I’m not entirely sure, but I just haven’t seen him in a while and I can’t really say the last time I seen him, what I meant was that he wasn’t around about the time you joined and been on so you probably never heard of him. I probably should’ve phrased my last comment a little better.

ah. It seems @Crigence went silent for a while as well. He tends to like being silent lol. Nice to see your still around though. )/

Also yeah, a lot of people here from 2020 may not know me. Last time I was on the forums was around late 2019. Its nice seeing the flowlab community expand with more people. :)))

@ShadowAxeKid me like rayman and make alts to make extra games

Nice to see we both remember each-other! You’re right, iv’e been off the forums for a long time. In-short iv’e just been reading some of the top topics on the forums silently and working on Bounce Jam (Link here)

Ever since the forum got its makeover, iv’e been thinking more and more about bringing The Crigence Critique back but (Long story short) i technically already brought it back in this one Discord server i own named “The Safehouse”, it’s a single room where i post reviews of whatever media i feel like.

If i ever start reviewing Flowlab games again, i’d have to figure out how the reviews would be posted between Flowlab and Discord. But it IS a possibility!

3 Likes

It would be nice to have you back @Crigence!

You don’t know me and the only time you’ve ever maybe even replied to me my username was seamothmaster45, but I would be happy all the same

Wish granted