Fgn- your flowlab game network

Earlier today; @browngr released the first ever graphics comparison of HAKK3R 2 to its predecessor in his newest ViperTeck Survey. In that same survey; audiences were indirectly informed that HAKK3R 2 is nearing its 30th Pre Alpha update status; which soon marks the end of Pre-Alpha for the game, entering it into Alpha.

“Details to notice: Emperor’s hat has more depth, his hair seems more connected to his head, he has scars from his years of crime, and two big ones on his neck and head from HAKK3R 1, when he was kicked out of his warehouse into a police car by Spark. His sports jacket has more detail, including buttons, better shading, and more. He also has a scar on his left hand from an attack by Hammerhead, when he was almost eaten by him, but was soon thereafter saved by Archer. His pants are no longer the Flowlab base dark blue colour, and are now a smooth black. Looking closely at his shoes and pants, you can also see fog buildup and grime; giving them a dirtier colour than the rest of his suit. A huge improvement from HAKK3R 1; and the graphics update for the characters hasn’t even arrived yet!”

Full survey here: https://forms.gle/668VK64B6vCTHqNaA

0822606c-a7ef-4ebd-a7a4-822008392077 (2)

2 Likes

After a long silence, well known community member, @meburningslime has returned to the spotlight in the evolved Flowlab community. No words on his future plans for Flowlab.

6 Likes

After almost complete silence since the “VISIT THE NE0N” Campaign from ViperTeck Entertainment Studios, @browngr has released a new artpiece for HAKK3R 2 as a gift for New Year’s.

More info on ViperTeck and Full artpiece here: VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS: Gen. 3.0

4 Likes

Yesterday, @rcreger released a concept art for “Sol”, showing off one of the enemies in his upcoming game, which appears to have a “stress meter” on its head. More info here: Plymouth Entertainment - Sol [NEW SOL EXCLUSIVE MUSIC PIECE!]

6 Likes

Thanks man XD appreciate the post!

2 Likes

Browngr is back with a new artpiece, and it seems to be directly referencing the villain of HAKK3R 1, AKA Jeremy Gardner. See the full post and read its long-winded caption here:

3 Likes

That’s really cool and all, but is it a bit weird that the maker of the art is speculating about it?

1 Like

haha I don’t have any other people who’re officially on FGN, so I just have to work with the tools I’ve got :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I already signed up to lend a hand @browngr, just know i’m here as well

1 Like

i was told to come here to have my beta game in the news

I don’t look here very often but it’s a cool project @browngr made, I might make my own at some point

2 Likes

0919310826bfa2534eadca8a19cd7bfc

4 Likes

Didn’t know! I’ll set you up on the program then, give me a second.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s talking to u @witherdragon4 not me lol

good i want people to know my games exist

FGN IS REBRANDING -

With Flowlab growing faster and faster each day, I saw the use of a program like the Flowlab Game Network returning, so here we are.

Our rebrand comes with a website, which is where all of our articles will be housed from here on out.

New articles will be coming out rather often, and will be much more polished.

The link to the Website will be posted when the first article is released

5 Likes

A new update was announced and a beta was released earlier today! Read about it here:

And as always, thank you @grazer for yet again another amazing update to the platform, we love to see it!

2 Likes

School: blocks wix

Me:

2 Likes

I just filled a form from the top of the topic, didn’t realize that it was so old…

2 Likes

haha yeah, it’s super outdated, I’ll probably make a new one at some point, but for now, my friends at SpaceStation have got it covered

1 Like