Hello! I am looking for a PIN or Password system

I am looking on Flowlab and I remember once having bookmarks about making a PIN or PASSWORD. The thing is, those bookmark were erased, and now I need examples of a pin or password system. Do any of you know a game or an example of making a password?

3 Likes

Not sure…let me look

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for the links! Appreciate it!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I can find more if you need, but I’m going to stop here until a response.

2 Likes

Thanks Ram (mind if I call you that?) Those links are very helpful. I think for now its enough. But thanks a lot for the links!

3 Likes

Ahem.
Do I hear a call upon the PIN code system in @ManiacPumpkin 's Flowlab Game Creator - Algiophobia First Release?

3 Likes

Ok. Gott ya. well, have a beautiful day! I have to GO!

3 Likes

Another way to do it is to combine the typewrite example and then on the enter key it sets it as a text variable and gets compared to the “set password”. If it’s right, do whatever you want it to do, and if its wrong you reset the typing and the text variable and give some indication it’s wrong.

3 Likes

Also put in some filters that automatically delete text if it’s over the text limit

3 Likes

Well, I did use a 4 random digit combination on the safe. Which I guess you could use that similar design to make a PIN or Password system. The system is in the Safe object, I think…
Either that or in one of the UI objects. I haven’t worked on that game for ever so I honestly don’t remember, lol.

3 Likes

well that kinda looks like this:

so I would make a less complicated one :joy:

3 Likes

I made that in school, in between classes. It works, that’s all that matters, lol.

3 Likes