Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

bows Yup! That’s what I’ll be doing!

2 Likes

Honestly this is a very important roll for the thread - I really do appreciate it. Without you coming in to help, the thread will be stuck with “FIRST POLL” XD thanks bro

2 Likes

So, you know those Sol animation frames I posted before, right?

Well, I’ll be posting the looped animated GIF of the animation to show you guys how it looks on real time! Keep in mind I might keep updating the sprites and animations later on, but as a sneak peek, you’ll see it a bit later today…

Keep an eye out…

For he has an eye on you…

I present to you, the Sol run animation* (in GIF form):

Sol Run Animation gif

*CHANGES MAY PROCEED AFTER LAUNCH

And if you’re wondering, yes - he does not have arms! Don’t worry, combat will still be there:)

5 Likes

Noise, Looking good!

2 Likes

PLYMOUTH ANNOUNCEMENT : JOINING THE DoM TEAM

Plymouth Entertainment is glad to announce, along with working with @Crigence (Bounce Jam) and @ManiacPumpkin (The Facility) we will also be working with @Ramshacklegamestudios @F3Art and @browngr on the popular and in production DoM game! Updates will follow…

6 Likes

IMPORTANT: SOL RELEASE DATE

It has occured to me after acquiring all of these projects, Sol will take more time to complete. The new estimate is late 2022, to mid 2023. Just know my work will be also in other games, so Plymouth won’t disappear! Stay tuned…

As I am working with the Decimation of Mankind development team, I have also created an exclusive to the game intro! This will most likely be featured whenever the game starts up when the animation is put in:

Still pretty rough, but it feels right:)

6 Likes

It looks pretty cool, and it fits the style of DoM!

1 Like

Thanks @MetaNinja - that’s great, I was aiming for that!

PLYMOUTH ANNOUNCEMENT: WE MAKE MUSIC!

Using Boombox, we’ll be making different pieces of FREE* music! We’ve already got a few tracks up, but there will be more! I’ll also be taking very few requests due to availability, limiting to at most one a week, if any. If you want a free track, go to the music thread (where you can also find the featured pieces as well!) and comment the request. If I PM you, I’ll be starting work on it!

Plymouth Entertainment Free Music!

*You will need to credit “Plymouth Entertainment”, and also label the track(s) used in the game in some way, shape, or form that is easily visible to the player. Will all these guidelines checked, the music it FREE to use!

4 Likes

New song out (forgot to post here:/):

“What’s that footstep following, never passing by?” (Dark; Melancholic; Horror)

What do you guys think?

1 Like

In news of Sol, I’ve been figuring out some particle systems to add for explosions, god rays, sparks, leaves, etc…

Expect there to be a LOT of particles…:slight_smile:

Here’s a sneak peak at the work I’ve been doing on Bounce Jam and Decimation of Mankind:

BOUNCE JAM UPDATE

Bounce Jam Flip Block GIF

Bounce Jam Gravity Reverse Block GIF

Bounce Jam Ground Block V1

As well as working on some music… (unreleased due to exclusivity)

DECIMATION OF MANKIND

DoM fridge v2

DoM wooden floor

It is also in possibility I’ll be working further with @Ramshacklegamestudios with being in the role of World Designer , which I am still partaking that same role in the production in The Facility with @ManiacPumpkin !

Stay tuned for more exclusive updates!

5 Likes

New Sol art releasing tomorrow…

Don’t be left in the dark…

2 Likes

Wooo! I don’t know how you do it, but every master piece looks amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you @ManiacPumpkin - really appreciate it:) :pray:

3 Likes

aren’t you overwhelmed by working on 4 games simultaneously lol

that sounds like a lot of work

3 Likes

It honestly does.

• Sol
  • Decimation of Mankind
  • The Facility
  • Bounce Jam

And he is (mostly*) on his own, so that is also impressive.
*: By mostly, I was referring to Sol and some of the artwork he just presented

4 Likes

@F3Art @MetaNinja Sometimes, but I’m just glad the other projects just don’t have deadlines or things like that so I have room to breath. I have work, classes, the four (+…) projects, and trying to get a song out daily (I might skip today - requests take about 1-2 weeks, and are longer pieces. The non-requested stuff is more of quick previews.)

But hey, Sol doesn’t have a release date until 2-3 years, and it isn’t going to be HUGE like an open world. It’s still linear with small decision making pieces (if you read this far, here’s the tidbit on Sol), but with Indie it will have a lot more variety and set pieces and quality of life things.

Just trying to have fun while I can. I’m just not going to let it burn me out, that’s why you don’t see me pushing out new DoM or Bounce Jam content (while The Facility is on hold) all of the time, while Sol has kind of taken a back seat until yesterday.

Honestly, thanks for bringing it up… I thought all of it went unnoticed XD

7 Likes