The D.O.M Update Log [New Concept Art!]

Did you see it @spencertheball?

1 Like

not yet, im in school. Once I get on my good computer

1 Like

Ok sounds good! She kills you if you ask her about the blood on her window too many times lol

1 Like

Sam: “So what’s up with the blood in the window?”
Shirly:

Also, I cannot check out the dialogue now because I am in online school at the moment.

4 Likes

Lol That’s basically what happens

1 Like

Here’s my review in-case anyone is interested

To sum it up: Undercooked, but still has potentional!

1 Like

Im gonna go on this log daily

1 Like

Hey, @8-bit_studio! Would you like me to tagg you on updates?

1 Like

sure! (20202020202020202020

1 Like

wait i meant im gonna go here everyweekend or maybe a week day depending on school

2 Likes

I am happy to announce that @rcreger is joining the DoM dev team!

2 Likes

Whats a dev team!?!?!?!

1 Like

Dev team = development team

A group of (game) developers who work together with separate roles in game development (ie. Producer, lighting artist, VFX artist, game designers, animators, writers, programmers, engine programmers, mo-cap, etc.).

1 Like

Does music go in Dev team to?

1 Like

It can. It depends on how involved the artist is with the game. The music has to be made specifically for the game, fitting the genre, and has to appeal to the creative lead team (usually, unless they trust you a LOT).

2 Likes

Ok cuz i help with music in DoM

3 Likes

An ally quest is a quest given to you by a friendly.The reward for winning an ally quest is (as mentioned in the name) gaining an ally. If you want you can have up to 2 allies and 1 dingo following you at a time. If you don’t want them to follow you are allowed to tell them no, and they will wait for you at their camp just in case you want to drop an ally (or dingo) off and pick them up.

Note: An ally can take care of a dingo if paid. If you do not pay them your ally will have no money for food and your dingo will start to die

An ally can die of Hunger, Thirst, losing too much blood, head trauma, bullet wounds, stab wounds, failure to get a wretch off of them (in which case they will become an infected) and drowning

Ally quests are one of the biggest features in DoM
@F3Art @MetaNinja @glithctyrus @8-bit_Studio @ManiacPumpkin @spencertheball @GrimProductionZ @Crigence @rcreger

4 Likes

That sounds pretty sweet, makes the ally system much more realistic, although it would be a bit difficult to imply a code for something like that. Would be a bit challenging trying to remember if the ally is bleeding or thirsty etc. but I believe that you can do you.

1 Like

but do they give sandvich?

2 Likes

I would have to probably assume not, since Sandviches aren’t a common food choice in an apocalyptic region. The only food I would see being there would probably be canned food or stuff that can last a long time before expiration.

3 Likes